Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15
Found a Bug? REPORT IT HERE!!!

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2015 at 2:12 PM
Last Edited March 13th 2015 at 2:12 PM
dansonage
Character name dansonage

We were discussing secondary stats in guild chat and it came up that warriors and wizards can get +144 AP/AD as a secondary roll on their epic gear. My gear as a ranger only gets to +72 AD/AP. Is this intentional or is the secondary meant to be 72AD and 72AP in one slot?

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2015 at 11:14 PM
Tharexia
Character name: Tharexia

BUG: I got a rare crafting scroll for leggings, and after i used it, i the menu heading for rare equipment said refinement crystal. I had two menu items with that name. The name rare equipment didn't show. After refresh of browser it sorted it self out, and now shows correctly with the name rare equipment.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2015 at 11:19 PM
Tharexia

Bug: When inventory are filled up with so many items that page(bag) two is in use, and there are more than one page of them in the blacksmith, there is no way to scroll the entire content of equipment in the blacksmith.
This applies to gems, refine and enchant window in the blacksmith.
Solution: Add a page scroll to the displayed items.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2015 at 5:23 PM
Tharexia

Bug: It seams that the damage done in the first room is reset when entering the main deck

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2015 at 5:25 PM
Tharexia

Bug: There are no clickable objects to destroy like barrels etc. Also there is no reward (card picking) after it is finished. 3rd bug it does not trigger the Paragon mission any single player bounty when done in single player (started from quests)

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2015 at 5:53 PM
Last Edited March 27th 2015 at 5:58 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The Science Lab bounty shouldn't be available yet, that's why it's not counting for anything. That and the Chili ended up in the quest tracker by accident.

Only the Pirate Bounty should be playable today.

Breakables may be added to the Science bounty in next week's patch.

The damage is calculated for the whole of the Pirate Bounty, it just doesn't track from room to room in your live display, same as Desert MP. We will put that on the list.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 29th 2015 at 4:34 AM
Tharexia
The Sciene Lab bounty is available today and the bug is still in play.
It will not reward a single bounty paragon task when finished.

52 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 29th 2015 at 1:04 PM
Annie
I tried the solo bounty again after I saw the message upon refreshing that it has been resolved. Well, it isn't, so I have wasted 40 stamina on this already. Disappointed that you guys didn't even test this to see if it works before posting that it is resolved.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 29th 2015 at 1:37 PM
mightthreatenwit
Same here. Tried the SP bounty after I saw the message that it was fixed (around 4:30 east coast time), but the task is still in my queue. Character: Nix.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2015 at 10:37 PM
Tharexia
Character: Tharexia

BUG: When trying to strip a companion for every gear, the game will not allow you to do so if your page of items becomes full. It will not open up a new page so you can drag next item into. Therefor you can not strip a character for items, without getting an additional item to unlock next page.

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2015 at 11:19 AM
dansonage
Character dansonage

Mission: Scout the thieves camp.

It is possible to open the chest from behind the fence, making it possible to avoid fighting the scorpions that are protecting it.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2015 at 1:15 PM
Gaidin
Character: Tam Al'Thor

Bug: It is possible to give gear an Effective Level above one's character level using Level Up Kits, assuming the character is not yet level 30. This allows for an Effective Level total that can surpass the character's actual level.

Steps to reproduce:

Requirements:
- Character under level 30 (In my case, 27)
- Uncommon or Rare equipment on character

1. Craft Level Up Kits for appropriate rarity of gear you with to surpass character level

2. Apply Level up kits to desired equipment liberally.
--> When Equipment Level surpasses Character level, Equipment Level will disappear from the item's popup module. Level shows back up upon refresh.

3. Continue leveling item up if desired.
--> Item will cap out at 30 and disallow further leveling up.

4. Repeat as desired.

Relevant Images:
- http://i.imgur.com/FGnZqvR.png
- http://i.imgur.com/pv0Hc32.png

Found this while realizing I could "un-nerf" myself to an extent by leveling my gear up to my current level instead of waiting for some crap common of my level to show up. Started spamming kits, got confused when I leveled up more than twice when I should have hit level cap, found the gear level was gone. Refreshed, saw my gear was level 30, or just plain higher than my character level. Frankly, if this is intended, awesome, because Effective Level has SEVERELY hampered my play and fun of running through this newer character of mine, making upgrading gear pointless because I need gear at my level, not gear with good stats.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2015 at 2:22 PM
Tharexia
Character: Tharexia
Mode: T3

BUG: I managed to die on the scorpions that comes out (2nd. battle) if you enter the fenced area. After that i managed to kill them in the next fight. I then accidentally walked towards this area again, and it triggered to "Scorpions here" comment from my companion. After this the game froze. Had to refresh the web browser.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2015 at 5:35 AM
TNT
Your Character Name: TNTC4
EXACT Name of the Mission: The Missing Caravan (Find out what happened to the missing caravan)
Bug Report:

The battle just before the bridge is not started.
I wait 5-10 min and the battle still not started.
I refresh and start this mission again and this battle still nost started.

http://s26.postimg.org/wkeuoblfd/Screenshot_1.png