Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15
Found a Bug? REPORT IT HERE!!!

438 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2014 at 2:16 PM
Last Edited November 3rd 2014 at 4:04 AM
Marci Wilson
Character: Maeven

Mission: not mission specific, occurs while leveling up/ enchanting companion gear

Bug report: Companion Lilinth's gear will not stay leveled/ enchanted, every level it resets to either 0 or 1. Progress does not save. This glitch has cost my character over 100K in gold.

Jareq's gear has not been affected.

This has happened during the last two level ups.

Addendum:

Neither refreshing nor logging out and returning the next day has fixed this.

91 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2014 at 10:36 PM
Last Edited November 3rd 2014 at 12:20 PM
shikitenshi
Character:shikitenshi
bug report:my game didn't reset last night(I'm in europe so it's night when it usually resets). I woke up earlier to levy taxes before going to work and no levy , no stamina , no nothing :((.
I returned and it's ok now , after 12 hours. not sure it's a bug , what's the reset hour anyway?if it's midnight i was too early.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 5:08 AM
Last Edited November 3rd 2014 at 5:10 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Character: Alyniana

Mission: N/A

Bug Report:
-Guild Occasional Questing: 2 members with BROKEN status, even though they were above level 8 when I invited them (level 11 and 13) and one of them managed to contribute according to the member list

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 11:17 AM
Erika/Alyniana

Mission: Multi-player Desert Crystal Crusade

Bug:
(new day, no browser cache, no saved anything, using Firefox as browser)

-first crystal pillar still invisible
-played 2 times today, had to refresh during 1st battle to advance again

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 2:12 PM
Elharith
Character: Elharith

Mission: NA

Bug: Random gems show up duplicated in inventory (and in Blacksmith), refreshing does not make it go away, but it will be one gem for awhile, and then another. Yesterday it was intelligence, level 6. Today it is endurance, level 9. The only way I know it is bogus is if I move it to another space in my inventory, and resort, it won't move, or if I try to equip it in the Blacksmith, and it says it doesn't exist.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 2:14 PM
Elharith

Mission: MP Desert

Bug: In the battle immediately following the dungeon, if I go to the chest first and open it, the battle that occurs in that area (you can sneak along the walls and not trigger it) completely disappears, and all the players appear to be standing around waiting for the battle to happen, until the loot drops. It happened on three missions today.

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 4:21 PM
Andaho
Character Name: Andaho

Mission: Tutorial/Town

Bug:

When I got to town, I thought "I know what I'm doing, I'll upgrade the warehouse, town hall and lumber mill to level 3"...

Then, I went to go and start the first mission, and found the Campaign is greyed out in the shard gate...

Then, I realised I have a quest to upgrade the tavern to level 3... BUT, I spent all my lumber upgrading the other buildings :S Now I'm stuck and have to wait 4+ hours, for my lumber at a rate of +667p/h, to give me enough lumber to upgrade the tavern.

If any new players accidentally do this, it will make them quit the game.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 8:04 PM
Elharith

Bug: I randomly go invisible at times in the mission, most often in the dungeon, but it has happened a couple of other times just before/during a battle. (Invisibility would be a cool spec to add, but I am reasonably sure this is not intended.)

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 8:03 AM
Elharith

Mission: Bandit Weaponry

Bug: Unless there is a fight I missed, and I think I found them all, this mission did not drop enough bandit weapons. I got 10/12 the first time through. :(

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 8:29 AM
Elharith

Mission: Defeat the Thief Leader

Bug: When hitting the chests and running, with an intent to go back for the loot in the next pass, a lot of the loot is no longer pick-up-able, and I really wanted that intelligence gem and companion xp! :(

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 9:02 AM
Elharith

Bug: The boss battle drops a loot bag.

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 10:36 AM
Last Edited November 4th 2014 at 10:40 AM
Morai
Character: Morai

Mission: Beaten Path start, middle and End; Find the Goblin leader; and Chase the Goblin leader.

Bug: Can't pick up xp during mission. That is the green balls that you can find in bushes et al. when clicking on them I get the inventory full msg. Inventory is not full and anyhow xp should not take up any inventory space.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 10:57 AM
Elharith

Mission: Search the thief camp

Bug: Spelling on thief in the yellow mission prompt description (not title) is spelled "theif" (full wording says "Search the theif camp for clues."

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 12:43 PM
Elharith

Mission: The Christof one

Bug: When you look over to find the chief's tent, it is spelled "chiefs" without the possessive apostrophe.

P.S. Love the additional battle with the retired mystic farmer.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 4:20 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2014 at 4:44 PM
Lashana Serene
Char: Sheyona

Mission: NA

Issue: unable to log in. it hangs at loading graphics ~99% and just sits. Restarting firefox and clearing cache didn't help. been happening for over a day now.

full system reboot on my lappy fixed it.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 5:03 PM
Lashana Serene
Char: Sheyona

Mission: last in the goblin series

Issue: Adobe crash in the transition from mission to town.

28 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 6:08 PM
Andra Bergsma
Character: Andratron
Mission: Round Up Missing Pigs
Issue: I saw more pigs roaming around, but after I fought the battles in the centre part of the level, there were only 4 pigs on the level... I needed 6. I roamed around for a while, thinking that maybe I just missed them, but they were not there, only 4.

73 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 8:16 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2014 at 8:17 PM
Glenna Howell
Char: Casper
Issue:can't see red banners on 'The Lonely Mountain' or 'The Back Country'.
Also, keep crashing or going invisible in MP. I know I picked 'the friendly ghost' but honestly, it happens around peak player time which I figure is about 3-7 pm PST.

73 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 10:15 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2014 at 10:15 PM
Glenna Howell
Char: Casper
Mission: Defeat the Maurader Scouts - aka the pig mission
Issue: same as Andra. 4 out of 6 pigs. oh and 2 were frozen.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 10:50 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Bug: Guild (Occasional Questing)

Guild message board won't stay changed sometimes. Have to repeatedly change and go off page to see if it stuck. (Also would be awesome to have the ability to put in a new paragraph)