Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
The Tournament of Ten Eyes!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2019 at 6:15 PM
Last Edited May 3rd 2019 at 6:18 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

The Dungeon Kitties are back, and they need your help training monsters for the upcoming Tournament of Ten Eyes!

See the blog for more details.

Redeem this code before noon on Wednesday May 8th for 1 free Uncommon DNA: TRAI-NING-MONS-TERS
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2019 at 6:43 PM
Raymond
is there some kind of unintended interaction between this and the paper quests for island rezoning?
got this unclickable ! in the town hall http://prntscr.com/nk5w1p
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2019 at 8:03 PM
IAMcorvin
Raymond, getting the same, happening on turn-in of the paper quests.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2019 at 8:35 PM
kiki_ar
Me too...
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2019 at 9:37 PM
ahhmericanwoman
As of very late Friday night (EST), the descriptions for the three pets are mixed up when you click each one to find out about them. Some people are accidentally not getting the pet they wanted. You click on one and it gives the description for a different one and then asks if you want that (different) pet
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2019 at 10:40 PM
DocHoneydew
Weird that there's no rewards, unless you count purchasing the pets a 'reward.'
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 4th 2019 at 4:06 AM
Flybaby
Doc, You get 1 BB every time your pet levels up
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 4th 2019 at 8:39 AM
DocHoneydew
I meant in the shop. Sure there's lots of older pets, but nothing like other mini events of this kind.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2019 at 1:12 AM
Russel Denton
i want to know, if anyone else has noticed this,and that is i recently brought the gnoll, one of the 3 pets available for the mini-event, and when i look for it in my inventory while im in build mode on my ranch, it takes on the form of a white elephant on a pink ball, so has anyone else noticed this or something similar
113 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2019 at 6:23 AM
Oglethorpe1983
Does anyone have an idea of what the levels would be to place in the tourney? (I am a4 14 now) -- should have thought to use a pet treat, Id likely be around 4-5 levels higher by now..

I would guess by Tuesday Ill be in the low - mid 20s
113 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2019 at 6:24 AM
Oglethorpe1983
Also,

would whacking in the lower levels bushes help, or is the exp weighted so we cant exploit that
113 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2019 at 6:24 AM
Oglethorpe1983
Also,

would whacking in the lower levels bushes help, or is the exp weighted so we cant exploit that
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2019 at 7:57 AM
ahhmericanwoman
I had an experience similar to Russel's. I picked an Almiraj. I was tending my crops when I noticed a tiny white crescent moon, wearing a green santa hat. (One of my other pets must have enabled itself). I found the wandering "moon" and enabled it, and it turned into the Almiraj. Weird! Glad to know I'm not the only one having something like this happen!
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2019 at 8:30 AM
Elsastar96
Raymond, regarding the unclickable within the town hall, could it be that when we have reached the goal set to unlock the private island that we will need a permit? Just a thought as he says something about a permit.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2019 at 2:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hello!

Thank you for reporting these bugs!

I've fixed the City Planner getting an exclamation mark when you complete a papers quest for Celine, as well as an event button appearing next to the puzzle button on the field UI, and being able to look at a blank event dialog.

I will resolve the issue with your monster not showing up correctly on your ranch this coming week.

Very sorry for the inconvenience/confusion.

Sincerely,
Nick
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2019 at 5:22 AM
Flybaby
I actually liked having the event button for teleporting, even if it was blank
113 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2019 at 8:53 AM
Oglethorpe1983
Flybaby,
I agree I noticed it before as a glitched out little square, I thought it was neat too
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2019 at 4:33 PM
Horsedancer1
I thought the 10 eyes event was supposed to start today, but when I go to the event area, the character just tells me the tournament is coming up real quick. Any ideas? Thanks!
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2019 at 8:07 PM
Anubischick
I just had mine, came third. No idea in what class or event, but a couple of BB's and some energy items was helpful.
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 6:31 AM
irishpat04
When I click on dungeon kitty, it says coming soon. It is 9:30 May 8th where I am. Am I missing something?