Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
The Tournament of Ten Eyes!
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 6:51 AM
Horsedancer1
Irishpat, if you are missing something, so am I. @Erika, does something need to be fixed? 6:50 AM on May 8th here and the quest said it was starting yesterday.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 7:39 AM
Raymond
did you click the guy while equipped with that pet? did you get a trophy of some sort (go to your ranch and look at last thing in your inventory) and some energy drinks of some sort and some bb's? trophy in no way looks like a trophy and unlike all other of the 80+ event trophies does not increase ones max energy bar by 5 10 or 20. that is my only complaint.

that is it. that is the reward for the non happening tournament that your leveled up event pet participated in, your actual reward depends on his level.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 7:42 AM
Horsedancer1
You mean you have to really purchase a pet to participate? That is different from every other event. Phooey!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 7:47 AM
Raymond
no, you had this pet for a whole week and 2 days to level it up.
you only need to purchase it if you want to keep it forever.
the rewards were up to 39+10 bb;s and evergy drinks and ranch item
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 7:50 AM
Horsedancer1
Nope, I don't have any such pet, so I turned in a ticket.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 7:52 AM
Nina Palmer Nuernberger
I can't select a pet either. I feel like mine isn't working or I am being really really stupid.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 7:57 AM
Nina Palmer Nuernberger
I guess you had to pick a pet and start training before the tournament started?
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 8:02 AM
Horsedancer1
Nina, I think the game isn't functioning right.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 8:23 AM
Last Edited May 8th 2019 at 8:41 AM
Raymond
you had to select one of the 3 pets sometime after Monday 4/29 10pm pdt and use it for the last 9 days leveling it up. that ended yesterday at noon and the reward was given. the chance to collect the reward ends today in 4 hours.
did you not ever go to the event area in the last week and a half?
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 9:08 AM
irishpat04
Guess I missed it. Oh, well!
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 9:12 AM
Horsedancer1
Me, too Irish! BTW, my dad was Irish and named Patrick! ;)
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 9:26 AM
irishpat04
That's neat!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 9:41 AM
Last Edited May 8th 2019 at 9:42 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@Horsedancer: Yes, you needed to claim a pet starting on Friday around 5pm Pacific when Nick got the update out, up until Tuesday at Noon, and level it up to train it.

Then the period where you could claim the bonus reward for training it started at Noon yesterday, and runs until today at Noon to claim.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 9:45 AM
Raymond
oops, yes, Friday. the Monday thing was the island rezoning
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 9:50 AM
Horsedancer1
Phooey. Nothing showed up to say anything about claiming a pet, just that it started on a Tuesday. I think this is the FIRST time I have totally missed out in all the years I have been playing this game. And I am not the only one. :(
113 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 10:07 AM
Oglethorpe1983
I got second place (at lvl 25) , I thought about using all my dna to get my pet to 30+ But, meh...For anyone that got gold, what was your level? what was your prize?
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 2:18 PM
Elsastar96
I got my pet to level 30, I achieved 1st place and was awarded 12 BB's and 3 chicken legs.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 6:06 PM
Anubischick
Horsedancer, the info about claiming the pet was in the news flash that comes up when you log in each day/time. It was a mini-event but I thought it was pretty well sign-posted.

I didn't spend a lot of time levelling up my pet but got it to 13 which was a bronze. 3 BB's and 3 chicken legs, plus the 1 BB per level, so all in all not a bad little event whilst I'm scouting the bushes for paper ;).
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 6:49 PM
Horsedancer1
Thanks. I misunderstood and thought it was supposed to start on a Tuesday.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 7:53 PM
Duckie
I used a level 40 pet treat because I thought we were actually competing against other players in some type of tournament and knowing how awesomely well some of our players are on our platform, I wanted a chance at beating them if at all possible. HAHA. So I was surprised when we learned the whole thing was simply about leveling up the pet.. no competition.

Regardless.. so I got a gold trophy, 12 BB and 3 chicken legs. I got 39 BB immediately upon using the pet treat for all the levels. So the rewards all in all were great in my opinion. 51 BB, 3 energy items and a trophy for my ranch.

If I had known it wasn't a competition between players I cannot say whether or not I would have used a pet treat and what level treat I would have used.