Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Sell statue fragments when no friends need them

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 16th 2012 at 2:46 AM
Aislynn Straw
It's mildly annoying to have the question mark for the delivery pop up on my screen when I can't finish the quest, since all my friends have completed their statues already. I don't have more friends I can urge to play the game, and I'm not too keen on adding strangers just to get rid of a single statue piece. Is it possible to:

1. Add a function where, if no friends need statue fragments, you can instead sell the fragment to complete the quest, or
2. Make it so that you cannot even get statue fragments if no friends need them
2b. while still providing a way for people currently stuck with statue fragments to get rid of them.

741 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 16th 2012 at 3:47 PM
Nate Dauer
3. A "send to a random player" option? (the game sends the statue head to an active BW player at random who has not completed it)

Anyways, 2. is a bad idea because you get 5 Friendship Tokens whenever you send a statue head. Free stuff.
Post by Nate Dauer deleted January 16th 2012 at 4:14 PM

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 16th 2012 at 4:32 PM
Raymond
I agree with Nate.
And I have to laugh, possibly, at you and anyone who has 'deleted' friends once they have stopped playing.
I have perhaps 150 friends who are players. Perhaps only 50 of those are done. Perhaps the remaining 100 don't eve play. Bit I get 5 Friend Tokens every time I send them a Statue Fragment. And twice in the last 3 months, a few of them have started playing again and have needed help on their House or Friend Gates.
I send my fragments to specific people until I have sent 5 to them, and then I send to someone else. Any of those who start playing again is going to have a surprise of a completed statue instantly.