Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Event: Jr. Bush Whacker 2014 Event
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 26th 2014 at 1:04 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)

Welcome to the most educational Event you'll ever see in Bush Whacker 2!

Help aspiring young gals and guys learn the ropes over the course of the event by helping them learn how to whack bushes, mana whack, and power whack! This event will run until Friday October 10, 2014 - Noon PDT.

Hit the Bush Blog for all the details and then get Whackin'!

Link to post - Posted September 27th 2014 at 9:33 AM
Koala
My jr bush whacker was only level 3 and I already found a diamond :D I remember it took me a long time to get that last year so I feel lucky.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 7:41 AM
Marci Wilson
There might be a slight bug. At the end of the Fashion Bug string of quests, after the hat has been made and you earn the achievement, a yellow question mark appears over the head of that person. When you click on them, you are asked 'What badge should I try for next? Something with cooking?' You are only given the option to tell them 'Good Luck with that' and the dialog ends, but the question remains.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 10:20 AM
Raymond
that did not happen for me and for some others in chat, it seems to happen only to some. perhaps a flash cache issue at your end but not at my end and not at cne's either.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 12:06 PM
Jo Helmers
i put the hat on the talk it goes away then
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 3:14 PM
Last Edited September 29th 2014 at 3:19 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Same problem with the extra question mark after the fashion badge quest. I put the hat on, but the question mark still hasn't gone away. Will see what happens after the next time I play...

FYI: When I went out of the event area and back in, the question mark was gone.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 5:30 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
I can confirm this as well adn same solution as cathy
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 12:18 PM
Raymond
nit-pickity little complaint here.
the 'store' for event things has the cardboard gems and cardboard coin listed in one order as to what you have, and in the other order for costs for the things to buy.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2014 at 1:26 PM
Marci Wilson
I noticed that too Raymond.

Another little blip of a glitch, though it does not affect game play.

When the third Junior Bushwacker power whacks the bush inside the practice area, my own sword lit up too, as though I were doing a power whack.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2014 at 5:53 AM
twg_king
Need help, just wondering can you earn more cardboard gems, than cardboard coin. I have 443 cardboard coin and 4 cardboard gems.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2014 at 1:33 PM
Raymond
twg, that's really bad luck. mine is about 50-50 but have had coin sometimes 2 or 43x higher then gems (before cashing them in cause after cashing them in you WILL have many fewer on one vs the other).

Bugs:
is Capitalism done? My event progress shows it as done, but achievements show: Capitalism Badge
Help Elliot earn her Jr. Capitalism Badge.
Array:
3/4

when finishing with the cookie boxes selling 2 people had a ! but only 1 did anything (and that's when I got the done popup), the other ! never did anything or go away till after a reload, like 2 or 3 other npc's during this event. AND I have cookie boxes still in my inventory. Nothing in my quest bar related to this so it's done, but it it????????????? I just don't know.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2014 at 10:20 AM
jpl77
spelling errors:

Family Ties - should be write a cheque.

Also, Elliot as a girl?? I went to Google and turns out it has been used for girl names recently(cue baby name debate is it male or female name), so was this choose because of the female character Elliot from Scrubs?
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2014 at 4:13 PM
Leona Virgo
from sundays community post - Polly has her last preparation task for you today - to help her find Bush Whacker Leader badges, for those Senior Bush Whackers who complete all their badges over the course of the coming year. Maybe no one would notice if you kept one of them for yourself… and todays was find the leader, what happened and were we suppose to get a badge to keep from one of the quests cause I think all I got was a box of cookies from the capitalism girl.
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2014 at 5:05 PM
Leona Virgo
the quest line capitalism badge, after doing the turf wars some cookie boxes popped out, don't know if it was suppose to be a c.i. or some energy, I have 2 boxes in my inventory
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2014 at 11:56 AM
Catherine Steininger
for the salesforce part of the capitalism quest what people and in what fields. I can't find anyone.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2014 at 12:56 PM
Raymond
right in the event area, the 2 people directly below you when you got that quest.
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2014 at 7:59 PM
Dawnetta Terry Weekley
What do you have to do to complete Power to the People? I have no open quests, no jr bushwhackers needing anything. What am I missing?
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2014 at 8:00 PM
Dawnetta Terry Weekley
I found out what I was missing...sorry about the confusion