Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Won't connect... Please fix!

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2014 at 8:30 AM
Michael Inaba
Can't get in the game... freezes after introduction...
Last few days

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2014 at 9:52 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Hi Michael!

We were able to load into the game alright this morning, can you please check again, and let us know if you're still having trouble connecting? Thanks!

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2014 at 8:00 AM
Michael Inaba
it will connect, but takes forever (have to leave it on for several minutes). I've cleared my cache.

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2014 at 8:08 AM
Michael Inaba
Nope, not connecting at all. It's been on the same green screen for 10 minutes (after the bush whacker news into). Just going to delete it. Not worth the time trying to get it to log in. Nothing new happening with the app anyway.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2014 at 8:14 AM
Raymond
I just got in, it took me all of 16 seconds from a completely different page till I whacked a bush.
you HAVE to clear your flash cache, and you have to clear your browser cache, two very different things but both equally important.

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2014 at 8:42 AM
Michael Inaba
flash cache? Off to google. lol

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2014 at 8:49 AM
Michael Inaba
Nope didn't work. Cleared both (flash and browser cache) of them AGAIN... still frozen

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2014 at 9:11 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Michael, please open a support ticket and we'll see if there's anything on our end that we can see.

I would also encourage you to try a different browser to see if you can load it successfully in a different one.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2014 at 10:04 AM
Raymond
when it comes to bw2 I know that memory is absolutely used to full extent and if its in short supply then you are nearly screwed.
but I make sure no other processes are running, and no unnecessary services, and only one tab in onny one browser.
and run my browser in incognito/safe mode/without ad on's mode.
but that's bw2. never had a similar issue in bw1 even on my underpowered netbook.

well that's not quite true. In bw1 I can go full screen, BUT if a notification occurs while I'm full screen the computer completely freezes up, but recovers itself in 20-30 seconds if I do nothing. And during that time it drops me out of full screen.