Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Event: Summer Sports 2014 Event
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2014 at 9:29 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)

The warm weather has come and it’s time to play! Help the coaches of Bushwhackia’s peewee leagues turn their players into champions by collecting sports equipment in the bushes and turning them in!
The first team to make its appearance is the soccer team, but there are lots more to come, so check back daily for more fun tasks!

New for 2014:
Claire, the clerk from the Town Hall has discovered there is a famous former Sport's Star hiding among the Residents of the Commons. She wants your help to figure out who it might be! This is a multi-part quest, which will unlock over the course of the event.

We've heard you've been enjoying the custom creations from the last few events, so we've added a new one - this time, you'll be able to create a custom SHIRT for your character to wear, in the later part of the event, so be sure to keep any eye out for that too!

This event will run until Friday June 13, 2014 - Noon PDT.

Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2014 at 4:13 PM
Jo Helmers
can we not actually use the mini golf course? was hoping we could play
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2014 at 5:44 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Not at this time Jo ;)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2014 at 6:24 PM
Jo Helmers
;(
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2014 at 1:09 PM
Marci Wilson
I know... I'm kinda bummed about it too. I guess I'll just go swim in my pool.... wait.. scratch that. Trampoline jumping, here I come.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2014 at 12:54 PM
Jo Helmers
when i go into achievements the outside play task has nothing under it, so how do I know how many to go to complete it? there is no box with progress
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2014 at 1:14 PM
Jean Davis
So Are the trophies for sale for the event or our house?

Haven't tried placing the golf course yet, but can they be rotated?

Will there be something to do with the mini-course within the event?

Just discovered the 'legend', but nothing changed after it was over.

Do I need to put in a support ticket for missing red energy packs? I've earned 5 through the event, but I had also earned 3 through daily tasks. It shows I only have 5.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2014 at 1:47 PM
Raymond
the trophies you can buy if you don't expect to win them, once you have them then i think you can't buy them.
the golf I think is rotatable cause many people have big diverse courses. you can buy in the ranch store any repeats of anything you have already gotten event-wise.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2014 at 4:55 PM
Joe Gosselin
for the trophies, the ones on display in Event area after doing many turn-in stays there until the end of the event then disappear. If you buy them with BB from the store (after purchasing all the other items) you'll get copy to put in you ranch whenever you want.

There's a little show with the legend then once you get back to the commons everything return to normal.
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2014 at 4:56 PM
Marci Wilson
After your coaches all win their championship trophies, you can purchase them for Bush Bucks (24 each) from the same fellow that you purchased all of your other event customization items. They only become available once you have completed all of your turn ins and can begin purchasing the snack bags.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2014 at 10:57 AM
Last Edited June 9th 2014 at 11:27 AM
Jo Helmers
the onside play achievement how many more do we have to go? the box is blank no idea what progress is? last one i need to finish the event.
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2014 at 11:51 AM
Marci Wilson
That will only happen once all the coaches' and parent's quests are finished. Unfortunately, there is no indication of how many of those tasks you have completed vs how many are available listed under the achievements. Considering we still have 4+ days left of this event, there may be one or two more quests remaining that have not unlocked yet.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2014 at 5:04 AM
DestKitteh
The golf course is so frustrating and yet so fun to play!!
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2014 at 10:24 AM
Ruth Orozco
Thanks Destiny!! I thought they said it wouldn't be functional, so I just left it in my inventory--just put it together and am down to 6 strokes...if you need me, I'll be on the links...;-D
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2014 at 11:08 AM
Raymond
Ruth, you can play golf at other peoples ranches too
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2014 at 12:16 PM
Jo Helmers
huh the golf course works now?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2014 at 12:39 PM
Raymond
yes, since the 7'th
http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=8724
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2014 at 11:06 PM
Jo Helmers
did the course in 4 \0/
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 11th 2014 at 6:08 AM
Raymond
which course? your course or a friends? Are you aware that you can buy many more straights, corners, windmills and sandtraps (and apparently also tees and holes) from the ranch store too.
One of my friends has a course winding all around the house and has 'gaps' between sections that can make a failure happen forcing you to have to start over.
My own course, with only 2 extra pieces, is upstairs in my house, and a bug makes parts of that sometimes disappear and/or sometimes just happen to be downstairs right when my ball is rolling over it. I also had a bug when it was on the first floor where I somehow got outside the house and had to complete the course in the blind.Did it in 10 I think.

p.s. Hey Devs, can you make it so that a rotated windmill has its hold inline with the flow of the ball instead of at right angles to it? Doesn't really matter right now, but when you have the hole work it will matter.
1 Post
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2014 at 7:25 PM
Iva Litvak
Does anyone know how to set up their mini golf course... it just won't fit together...