Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Gorgeous Garden Contest: May 3 - May 16 @ Noon PDT!
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2014 at 12:20 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)

The Gorgeous Garden Contest starts today!

We want to see YOUR talented, artistic skills at gardening/art. It's super easy to get started, just start growing plants. When you've got enough, you can begin to lay out your designs in the event area. Then, talk to the photographer (he's got a yellow ! above his head) and have him take a picture of your fantasy garden. You can submit as many times as you would like, but only your most recent submission will accrue votes. Each time you do submit, your votes will reset, so plan carefully! Submissions will be accepted until *Friday, May 16th, 2014, - Noon PDT.*

At the end of the event, the entire DJArts Studio will review the submissions and choose their favourites, and 3 lucky players*** will win 100, 200 or the grand prize of 250 bush bucks!

But wait, there's more! YOU get to vote too! The coveted "User's Choice" award is picked by the Bush Whacker Community, and has a prize of 50 bush bucks! You can vote for as many submissions as you like, and at the end of the event the top submission as voted by YOU the players will be awarded the prize. You can vote until *Monday, May 19, 2014 @ Noon PDT*

Start Growing!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Please post any questions, comments or concerns here!
Lvl 330 "Expert Bush Whacker"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted May 4th 2014 at 2:43 PM
John Alexander
Is there any way to put a plant back in your inventory if you change your mind about using it?
Lvl 420 "Needs More Energy!"
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 4th 2014 at 3:33 PM
Jennifer Mitchell
There are 4 boxes at the bottom of the screen it's the box shape just click on it and then on the item you do not want and it will go back into your inventory just the same as you do at your ranch.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2014 at 9:56 AM
Wendy Killinger
Everytime I visit the contest page it says I haven't submitted my entry, but I've submitted it about 10 times on several different occasions. Am I glitched or does it just always say that?
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2014 at 11:47 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi Wendy,

Try again -- there was a glitch after the update on Friday that prevented new entries from being submitted until I fixed it on Saturday morning.

- Justin
Lvl 152 "Revolutionary"
37 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2014 at 8:26 PM
Rima Rama
is there any way to see where your submission stands in the 'user's choice' category?

like a list of the top contenders or something like that?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2014 at 8:40 PM
Raymond
talk to the guy who snaps the photo, he has an option to go to contest page, in that you see your submission, and you see 10 of the current highest ones. but no numbers, no names, no idea which is actually #1 and which is #10
Lvl 152 "Revolutionary"
37 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2014 at 11:55 PM
Rima Rama
grrr! keepin us in the dark, eh?
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2014 at 11:48 AM
Marci Wilson
yep. pretty much... that's it in a nutshell.. they will announce the winner and the runners up after the contest is over.. until then, there is no way to know who is in front other than to see the top rated submissions. If I remember correctly from last year, unless you are in the top, you will not know how your submission rated.