Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Event: Easter 2014
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2014 at 9:23 AM
Last Edited April 12th 2014 at 6:59 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)

It’s time to help the people of the Commons celebrate Easter! Decorate, hide, and hunt for eggs in order to work your way towards 100% event completion!

New for 2014:
- Negdry's New Hobby - help Negdry learn more about rune crafting, and create some special holiday bonuses!
- Chef Elza is on her way to ensure the residents of the Commons can have a fantastic feast to celebrate Easter with! She's probably going to need some help with it though…

Available today:
Unpainted Eggs trade-in Station - get 'cracking' and start collecting enough eggs for everyone to decorate!

Easter Egg Hunt:
- Available every 8 hours, you can compete against residents of the Commons, and find the most eggs to win! Purchase power-ups to give you an extra egg, er, edge over the others!
- After completing the hunt, you can help restock the egg hunt area and keep it clear of monsters daily.

Check back as new quests and stations will unlock all this week!
The event ends on Friday, April 25th, 2014 at Noon PDT.

Link to post - Posted April 11th 2014 at 2:19 PM
Nate Dauer
That peep pet did not look like a peep to me at first... honestly, I thought it was something much less... tasty.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2014 at 2:38 PM
Raymond
the poop pet is all brown, the peep pet is all yellow, the paap pet is all smeared, the piip pet is all british and the puup pet is on a leash.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2014 at 4:36 PM
Last Edited April 11th 2014 at 4:38 PM
Raymond
umm the Easter Event ends 17 days ago? I'll have to take out my time machine.
and noon PDT somehow happens at 9PM PDT according to the countdown timer? Not counting the 9 minutes the servers are off currently, but 9 hours too or something like hat?
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2014 at 5:03 AM
Nate Dauer
That purple cook is a reference to Chef Elzar from Futurama, who is based on Chef Emeril Lagasse, if anyone was wondering.
http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Elzar
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2014 at 10:02 AM
Joe Gosselin
A great tip from last year that still work to get a great score, equip Speed Trinkets before entering the egg hunting zone, that you'll troll the other contestant, especially Nate.
Too bad the town crier don't tell how much time we have to wait to restart that hunt.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2014 at 12:40 PM
Joe Gosselin
hahaha the cook with a Red Cross shirt, some people are planned to get sick from prepared meal.
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2014 at 10:59 AM
Last Edited April 15th 2014 at 11:00 AM
Nate Dauer
I generally don't like the speed boost items because, while they'll help you get around, if you click on a critter/bush to whack, your character will slow down to 'normal speed' to go whack them. This is really noticeable with a +100% movement speed boost.
This is as opposed to clicking NEXT TO the critter/bush, zooming over, and then clicking ON the critter and whacking them.
I haven't tested it with the eggs, but I wouldn't be *too* surprised if the same thing happened here.

Granted, I'll still be using the speed boost trinkets, but it would suck having to click twice for every bush/barrel/rock, once to get over there, once to search it. Again, I keep forgetting to test this with the egg hunt, so I don't know if that's the case or not yet.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2014 at 12:05 PM
Joe Gosselin
you can increase the difficulty of the egg hunt by disabling the Autorun feature in the gear option menu. Without the speed trinkets, it should go into a mega clic-fest. Duh Nate Dragon just customized the statue in my town, if Ms. Robinson can scold him...
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2014 at 2:57 PM
Marci Wilson
To help with the speed boost during the egg hunt, equip your highest speed trinket AND disable your companion... if you have a companion equipped, it will slow you down..
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2014 at 10:43 AM
Glenna Howell
hey, I seem to have purchased the carrot sword twice...
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2014 at 1:41 PM
Nate Dauer
Dual wield them.
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2014 at 9:10 PM
Glenna Howell
haha Nate. funny. if only. minor glitch, I think.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2014 at 1:20 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Where do we go to eat the Easter feast?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2014 at 3:26 PM
Joe Gosselin
it's a ham in one of the table near the rabbit man, just over them, one should have a highlight blue, give good EXP, progress points and lot of Easter Tokens.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2014 at 3:39 PM
Kathy Jacobs
This is a screenshot of my Easter area... I'm just not seeing the ham http://screencast.com/t/lMVFsiB1K
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2014 at 5:18 PM
Joe Gosselin
mmmmm. have you completed the 3 quests from the chef? (Collecting Ham, Veggies and finally Cake). As i see your icon quests, i think they are done only remaining the last step to do but there's no food tables on the area. Think you should send a issue ticket about it to the developpers.
Lvl 440 "Expert Monster Hunter"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2014 at 8:35 PM
Alex Wright
I think you probably have the same problem that I do with the Easter feast. I turned in the cake to the chef, talked to her and had the food tables appear. But before eating the food, I went back to the zone I had been in to use up the rest of my energy and mana in case the food just refilled them. When I went back to the Commons to eat the feast, all the tables were gone, the chef still tells me to go eat, but no new tables appear, and the quest is still incomplete. This is an annoying glitch.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2014 at 8:50 PM
Kathy Jacobs
I did open a ticket. Hopefully the devs can let us know here when the bug is fixed. Thanks for the help!
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2014 at 5:53 AM
jpl77
only other thing to do is clear cache and reload to try and attempt a fix before the devs work on your ticket