Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Changes released April 4
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 10:41 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
General Updates:
Added: There is now a breadcrumb quest that leads players to Misty if they haven't built the stables.
Changed: You now receive the same XP/gold for choosing not to hatch an egg as you do for choosing to hatch it, and then cancelling it later. This XP amount has been slightly reduced.
Added: After raising a pet, cancelling a hatching, or abandoning an egg, Misty now gets a yellow ! over her head to signify that you can immediately begin searching for another egg.

Fishing Update:
Resolved: Items fished up that award gold now use larger goober sizes
Added: New Fishing Bait, "Amazing Fishing Bait"/"Amazing Gold Bait" available at lvl 200

Trinket Update:
Resolved: The Mana Syphon trinket now procs on multiplied wins even if Mana doesn't start out full

Farming Update:
Added: New Fruits crops: Crab Apple (2 hours, available at lvl 185), Red Currant (18 hours, available at 205)
Added: Vegetable crops New Peppers (18 hours, available level 195), Seaweed (2 hours, available level 215)
Lvl 370 "The Great One"
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 1:20 PM
William Wilson
Did you guys drop the Puzzle piece drop rate?
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 1:54 PM
LadyWizard
William rememebr we haven't had a new puzzle trinket in a while so that may be skewing things a hair
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 3:31 PM
Raymond
speaking of that, there only has ever been one Flux Puzzle trinket and one Flux Quest Trinket. but 26 Max something ones.
please be more useful in future fluxes.
Lvl 339 "Pro Egg Designer"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 8:18 PM
Paul Hidding
Btw, the captain has a typo in his first speech:

Captain: "Actually yes, shortly before ye got here I recieved ..."

It's I before E, except after C. :)

Oh, and I love the captain telling the crew to do something to the dunsels (I didn't write it down, and forgot now) when you set sail amongst all the other commands.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2014 at 2:17 AM
jpl77
Chloe, what about getting quest items out of the lava fishing??

I've also noticed a little glitch, when you unlock a new field that field stays locked on the mini map til you map travel to a new area or reload the game.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2014 at 1:16 PM
jpl77
Request for abandon hatching the egg, that the conversation with Misty immediately rolls into searching for the next egg.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2014 at 1:17 PM
Last Edited April 5th 2014 at 1:21 PM
jpl77
Glitch with the jellyfish hat: if you have a bald haircut you are automatically given a hair do with the hat, instead of wearing the hat and being bald.

edit: on second look, it appears that some hats come with a default hair cut. Request that all hats be able to be worn with the user choice of haircut... eg, bald, mohawk etc... instead of getting the haircut that comes with the hat.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2014 at 4:21 PM
jpl77
roadblock help requests show up as sea gulls, all the request icons are not updated to reflect what the actual item looks like
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2014 at 11:22 AM
jpl77
request an option for trinkets to be sortable
request trinket profiles to be saved and loaded to quickly switch between our favorites
Lvl 339 "Pro Egg Designer"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2014 at 7:02 AM
Paul Hidding
lol. The request to save trinket setups has been listed since the start of the game ... I've given on hope on it happening by now.