Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Area: Underwater!!
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 9:42 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)

Ahoy mates! Major Content Update dead ahead!

This massive new content pack includes:
- Adds 4 new zones and dozens of new quests!
- Level cap increase to 220!
- New fishing bait!
- New farming crops!
- And tons of other fun stuff to discover!

If you've completed the Castle to 100%, head to the Secret Harbor zone to get started!

Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 11:51 AM
Percy Pointer
Thanks for the update love it so far ........ can we catch stingrays with the new bait on amicus . I cast 50 times didnt get any so i switched to the older bait and got them ? Thanks
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 12:12 PM
Marci Wilson
I wouldn't waste the new expensive bait on stingrays on Amicus.. At 300 coins/ 10 bait, you will not see your investment returned... unless your coins are overflowing and you could not possible spend them all.

For quests on Amicus, only use the cheapest valuable bait. If you want to use your new expensive bait, wait until you are out of energy to use it.. or out of coins. The new valuables bait gives some nice rewards.
Post by Marci Wilson deleted April 4th 2014 at 12:12 PM
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 1:01 PM
Jean Davis
A big THANX! to all the devs for the surprise update. I love the pastels colors...:)
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 7:44 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Thanks for the update Devs, the graphic art is spectacular !
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2014 at 8:49 PM
Raymond
how will we be fishing underwater?
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2014 at 7:08 PM
Last Edited April 5th 2014 at 7:11 PM
Thistleburr
Attn whomever designed new area on BushWhacker i adore it but you got a major naming error you have item "CONCH SHELL" when in fact its "NAUTILIS" Please use reference pictures below to see fro yourself. here this is a nautilis "http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nautilus_macromphalus_2b.jpg and this is conch shell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Conch_shell_2.jpg and this is your supposed conch shell http://www.thistleburr.com/shell.jpg
see what i mean
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2014 at 8:53 AM
Joe Gosselin
like the Doris/Nemo apparition in the first field.
Lvl 440 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2014 at 10:14 AM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
LOVE the new underwater graphics - so NICE to be out of the dark underground areas! I finished the three puzzles in the Shallow Reef and found the wrecked ship, and the scuba tanks. But debris? The quest guide says to find debris in each area. I looked around and hovered over everything, but collected no debris. Now I'm in the next section and don't have a check mark by the debris quest. Any help?? TY!
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2014 at 11:09 AM
Marci Wilson
There are four areas within the Shallow Reef. You will likely need to complete all four fields before you receive that check mark.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2014 at 1:29 PM
Raymond
you completed only field 1 of 4 fields if you only finished 3 puzzles. The shallow reef is 12 puzzles as you can see on the area progress of what? the area. what area? The Shallow Reef area.
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2014 at 3:59 PM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
TY, Raymond, I read quite well. And you have helped me before! There are two quests at the top of the board, and as I finished some, the debris one didn't show as finished. The directions do NOT say you have to finish all the fields in all the areas for the debris completions to occur. It was an honest question.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2014 at 1:34 AM
DestKitteh
I agree with Jennifer - those directions regarding the debris were as clear as mud.
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2014 at 4:10 AM
Naomi Hunt
the debris pieces are by the exit of each zone, you have to complete it before being able to get the pieces.
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2014 at 9:21 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Thank you, everyone, who has reported bugs, typos, etc.

Please keep reporting them, so we can get them fixed!
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2014 at 9:56 AM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
TY, Destiny, for the support. I found Raymond comments QUITE condescending and didn't answer my question. And thanks so much, Naomi, for actually explaining! I'll happily just keep whacking away!
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2014 at 7:50 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Chloe - the Sea King's pearl and the Ancient Sunken ring say they will give you +24 mana at the top of the description, but +22 underneath the description still. I did send a ticket to Justin about it, just a reminder that it's still not fixed :D
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2014 at 10:35 PM
Jo Helmers
is it just me or are the drop rates of puzzle pieces slower? I have a puzzle boost pet and runes with puzzle in them, seems to be taking forever to get pieces
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2014 at 7:07 AM
Raymond
Jo, when I did the Castle I was using and leveling a Puzzle Pet to level 40 and the drop rate WAS slower, by perhaps 50%, i.e. it took me 4 or 5 weeks instead of 2 or 3 weeks to complete the content.
BUT I also was doing the Hermit quests every day and some of those can take more then a full bar of energy. And the main area puzzles being 36 pieces instead of 30 also had an effect, and the sba's being 81 piece instead of 64 also had an effect, but NOT enough to make things take twice as long as the Mines or Jungle... My full bar is only a fraction of my daily energy, I get a full bar twice and I do 20 cantaloupes 4 times a day.
It was a combination effect for me. BUT I do thing Pet Attributes are negative of what they actually are supposed to do. Ot5hers have mentioned seeing similar things with trinkets (but perhaps not runes)

i.e. Currently I am using and leveling a Quest Pet to level 40 and guess what? In doing all 10 of my daily quests (and sometimes 11 when hatching and raising a pet) I used to never ever have trouble doing all those with my full bar of en energy and my 25 small packs, but NOW I ALWAYS have trouble and have to use call-a-friend whacks each and every day. That's strange as my full bar is hundreds higher then it was in the Castle, and also in the Castle there were times when I was doing 25 quests (during events and Nate or Kaine) and I NEVER EVER did not complete all 10 dailies and most of the extras in one sitting.