Log in to create a new threadCodename Entertainment Forums > Bush Whacker 2 > General Discussion > Changes released March 7, 2014:
|Changes released March 7, 2014:
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2014 at 10:59 AMKittychix (Chloe) (CNE Dev)
Last Edited March 7th 2014 at 11:00 AM
- Fixed: Fixed a glitch where Enchanting Gems remained in the player's inventory after completing the quest to find them.
○ Players who still have gems can talk to the Town Crier to get rid of them.
- Added: Turn-in stations will now always inform the user how many more turn-ins they need.
- Added: Daily quests from the event now appear in the Town Crier's cooldown report
- Added: Leprechaun Tokens now pop out one at a time when you earn them.
- Added: The player's progress will now show up in the holiday details dialog list of friends.
Log in to reply to this thread!|