Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Changes released February 21, 2014
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2014 at 2:04 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Changes released February 21, 2014:

General Fixes:
- Players who have "leftover" quest items (poles and shovels) in their inventory will have them removed upon talking to Nate at the start of *this* adventure.
- Talk to the Town Crier to view the News Dialog (pops up at the start of the game). However, it does not "push" for news - if newer info has been posted, players will not see it until the game has been refreshed.
- Players who were previously unable to enter the Town Hall while on the house expansion quests should now be able to enter the Hall.
- Players who had trouble getting to the treasure in SA 45 should now be able to reach the treasure correctly.
- Corrected all known/reported typos
Lvl 437 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
71 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th 2014 at 11:38 AM
Last Edited February 26th 2014 at 11:55 AM
Adi Star
Mine are still there, unless you mean only poles and the other thing, I don't want all my voodoo stuff removed though cause I like them, but have quest items from very early levels.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th 2014 at 2:15 PM
Raymond
quest things, not trinkets, not things used to make trinkets, not other things. there were only a few things, and at most I think 2 sets of quest things at the most at a time, that somehow never went away, like the poles and shovels from Kaines Ice Mountain adventure.
those extra things are gone.
can you list what it is that you have please, perhaps you have more then the most recent things, and somehow have avoided the prior fixed to remove the prior things like this.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th 2014 at 6:43 PM
Joe Gosselin
the pole and shovels are gone but i still have Peppermint, Moon Stone, Snake Egg and Boar Fur from Voodoo Witch quest.
Lvl 437 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
71 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2014 at 1:31 PM
Adi Star
Yes I realise that Raymond. I have items from very early quests. Not sure why I should list them here though. It really isn't an issue I was just saying. I sent a report ticket last year or more and told the devs but nothing came from it as it wasn't a priority.