Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Nate Adventure!: Hunt for the Castle's Treasure!
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2014 at 1:50 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)

Nate Dragon is looking for treasure in a spooky, haunted section of the Castle!

If you've gotten the Castle Interior area to 100% and you've completed Nate's prior adventures, talk to the Town Crier in the Commons to start Nate's latest adventure.

Will you and Nate find the Castle's epic treasure, or will the Castle prove too much for you? There's only one way to find out…

______

Please post your feedback here!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2014 at 1:54 PM
Jo Helmers
fine if the game would load, in the middle of harvesting and it booted me
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2014 at 1:55 PM
Raymond
that's what happens when major update occurs when you are in the game, and then they have to do stuff with the servers cause something else is wrong at the same time...
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2014 at 2:13 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
It's an unfortunate side effect of rolling out new content Jo, however the game should be back to normal now :)
Lvl 224 "Championship Coach"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2014 at 6:30 PM
Robin Solkema
where is the castle?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2014 at 7:53 PM
Raymond
the Castle itself is the last zone currently of the game, all the way to the southeast, this Nates is within the upstairs of the Castle.
When you can go there, the town crier will tell you where to go.
There are 2 prerequisites, one is to be complete in a portion of the Castle (castle interior square), and to have done all 11 of the Nates adventures.
I'm guessing, by your asking, that you probably aren't that far, but could be wrong.
Lvl 224 "Championship Coach"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2014 at 2:23 AM
Robin Solkema
i am in the jungle temple. but have done all of the nate quests up to that point. thanks for the answer. i will just bid my time. LOL
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2014 at 11:57 AM
Ruth Orozco
So, are the planks only in the first room/field (that I already completed)? I've gone through an entire bar of energy and have found only 2 planks. Just wanted to check before I waste 2 days of whacking...it seems to be the only place available.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2014 at 12:01 PM
Raymond
that's the only room you are able to be in at that point in the adventure, so yes. they do get more frequent, I finished them this morning.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2014 at 5:52 PM
Ruth Orozco
cool...thanks, Raymond! I did get a few more, but I just hate (like you, I think) re-whacking a completed field!! I'll just play the game...
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2014 at 8:41 PM
Jean Davis
Don't feel bad Ruth. I went through about 5k just to get 8 puzzle pieces...*sigh*
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 23rd 2014 at 4:57 PM
jpl77
I'm busy with work, been away 50% of the month, but there is some info on the wiki and guys are updating it.
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Nate%27s_Adventures#Nate.27s_Castle_Adventure
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 23rd 2014 at 9:11 PM
Ruth Orozco
thanks for all your work. Jason!!