Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Secret Bonus Areas
Lvl 432 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2014 at 10:06 AM
Amy Michelle Collins
I just discovered that there are secret bonus ares. I am trying to go back and complete them. I started back at the first one, but no matter how much I whack, I get no puzzle pieces. What do I do about this?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2014 at 10:44 AM
Raymond
because you might have 10 times as much energy now as you did when you were in the area where a specific sba was, it takes that much more to get puzzle pieces. I do them all as they come up and it takes me a days energy, 2400 plus 25 small energy packs to finish one. not sure how much it would take on earlier ones (but likely a day each), I've done all 46.

try puzzle trinkets, runes and pets.

the wiki shows where all sba's are, but in a short sentence, all main play areas, one Nates area, one Kaine area and one non-play area have one (so far)
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2014 at 11:01 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Hi Amy!
Sorry for the frustration, can you try giving your browser cache a good clearing? It's possible you've collected some pieces but your browser is merely reporting you aren't. If you aren't sure how to do that, please let me know, I'll give you browser specific instructions (just tell me which one you use!)