Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
No Empty Containers
Lvl 407 "Professional Monster Hunter"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2014 at 10:21 PM
Corpsegoddess
I just received the quest to pick up empty containers on Amicus, but they've all disappeared. This is the first time I've gotten this quest, and I'm used to seeing the bottles about, but now they're nowhere to be found. I've cleared my cache and restarted the game, but no joy.
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2014 at 11:01 PM
flowerladytoo
I'm having the same problem. And there are no lobster traps either. I have the bottle quest, too. Not the lobster trap quest, but noticed they are also missing. I emptied my cache and cleared the flash cache too. They are still gone :-(
Lvl 153 "Brewmaster"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2014 at 12:00 AM
Lashana Serene
They are related to being logged into the multiplayer server but i'm not able to connect today either.
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2014 at 12:54 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
We had some server hiccups earlier tonight which were affecting Amicus, but all issues *should* be fixed at this point. If you're still getting server issues, please let us know :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2014 at 1:32 PM
Raymond
your regular chat server seems to be down again. It wouldn't let me talk 3 times for hours at a time since last night. And I was seeing double posts by everyone including me, and they were seeing double posts by me whether or not they were seeing double posts by anyone else.