Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
New Event: Happy Birthday Nate!
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 11:13 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)

Nate Dragon's Birthday party is apparently coming up. He's throwing himself a party in the Commons, and since nobody else will, *you* have to help him set it up. Help everyone's 'favourite' adventurer throw the party of his life by completing quests and daily activities - all while keeping The Commons safe from our bumbling Nate.

Some of Nate’s family are also on their way to visit, and even his girlfriend (if you helped him pick one during last year's Valentines event, another friend if you didn't) will be there!

Get started now, and don't forget to check back every day for new ways to help plan the party!

Nate's birthday prep starts today, and runs until January 31st, 2014 - Noon PST
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 2:55 PM
Jean Davis
How do you bungle something?
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 9:34 PM
deblev53
Hi Jean. I don't know if you're serious or not but to bungle is like messing something up. I'd say if you looked in a dictionary, there you'd see a pic of Nate as a definition of our always boo boo making bungler, LoL. :)
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 10:53 PM
Jean Davis
lol@Debbie. If anyone should know how to bungle something it's me...LOL I was referring to an achievement in the event.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 11:07 PM
deblev53
Now I bungled that, LoL. Good question though Jean. :)
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2014 at 11:51 PM
Jean Davis
So I'm guessing there are only two (2) items we need for the Nate look-alike then - the hair & the sword?
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 5:58 AM
jpl77
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Nate%27s_Birthday_2014
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 9:35 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Fun! Thanks! I've also noticed that gold and energy now have a simple x5, x25, etc. I'm guessing this replaces the endless streams of gold that would sometimes hold us up while we are playing. Thanks!!!
Lvl 135 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 7:27 PM
Richs GhostDog
Jean: I think I'm having a brain cramp...I read the Wiki (thx Jason) and I'm still not clear...do you have to do every event mission, quest, activity etc. on the list dressed as Nate? Doesn't seem fair..I already completed the first station task before I got the Nate items to wear and I purchased an event package which equipped my current sword with a holiday rune for the event at the very beginning. If I'm using Nate's sword, my holiday rune equipped sword is useless. AAARRGGHHHH!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 8:10 PM
Raymond
of course not every, but one of each of the 4 (all are repeatable are they not) when you can which for everyone will never be the very first one not ever not even possible.
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 8:50 PM
Last Edited January 18th 2014 at 8:51 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Derekck, there are four activity stations which unlock through out the event. You will need to dress like Nate to see what happened with them ;)

Just swap to the Nate outfit, do the activity, then swap back to your usual set up and continue your game :)
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2014 at 9:21 PM
Carolina Sanchéz
where is the wooden planks? I'm looking on the bushes but can't find it
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 11:39 AM
Jean Davis
Talk to Jim at the Lumber Shop. You do quests for lumber through him.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 12:43 PM
Ruth Orozco
FINALLY we get to destroy those dang painter statues!! This is the best event ever!! (Poor raccoon, though--just doesn't learn!)
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 1:34 PM
Carolina Sanchéz
Thank u Jean Davis :)
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 1:35 PM
Joe Gosselin
lol stupid Nate, his sis come to his party with a machete, not sure what he was thinking about tricking her.
Lvl 135 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 4:52 PM
Richs GhostDog
Thanks Chloe, just havin one of those days I guess...
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 5:15 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Not a problem Dereck, this is the first time the event has run, so these kinds of questions are not only expected, but are entirely welcome!
Lvl 212 "Gem Collector"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 8:01 PM
Rosa Bonnie Smith Coleman
Thanks for the spoiler, Joe G :) I wish I could see what Nates sister looks like toting her machete.I'm not that far yet. And I hate not getting the chance to see Nates girlfriend (since I didn't participate in last year's Valentines event) :(
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2014 at 8:17 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
If you complete the v'day event this year Rosa, she'll show up for you next year!