Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
dev's...game is loading sooo slow..??
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2014 at 9:36 AM
Barbara Tompkins
hi there how can I get the game to load faster..plzz n ty :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2014 at 9:46 AM
Raymond
clear flash cache.
as game loads right click in the screen somewhere.
drag memory used slider to 0.
answer yes to that.
click the ok.
reload the game.
it will ask you to allow memory to be used, answer yes, or no, deny it or allow it, nothing seems to matter much to me, but that will or should help to load faster.

as for why I say it doesn't much help me, when I allow max memory, or disallow any memory, the flash plugin uses AS MUCH memory as it can get out of whatever computer I am on, I have seen it well over 700 Megabytes. The Devs here will tell you that this games uses very little memory (do a forum search for flash clear and read several), but they are totally being untruthful. This game uses absolutely every resource that it can grab its hands on.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2014 at 10:09 AM
Barbara Tompkins
wow okay Raymond..
tytytyt vm for info...really app it.....:) xxoo
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2014 at 10:11 AM
Barbara Tompkins
hmm also agree the deve;s are wrong...again tyvm Raymond will give it t try..:).
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2014 at 10:20 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Raymond i did as u said & the right click has these options...settings..global settings & adobe flash player settings.(which it says the files are store on the hard drive)...??.etc..so I used the setting one & will allow bw2 to use unlimited...)it is faster as well)...so i will try it today n see...ok n ty for info...maybe will change it later ??not sure...but tyvm for helping me out....:)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2014 at 11:16 AM
Raymond
when you find what works best for you, you should do that once a week, and once before any new content, area, building, Nate or Kaine adventure. flash seem to have a memory leak that just gets worse with time, and new stuff too.