Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Lower Evergreen Forest Missing Customization Item - Can't Complete
Post by Richs GhostDog deleted January 4th 2014 at 2:14 PM
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2014 at 5:49 PM
Joe Gosselin
well if you are missing one CI just continue to whack until it drop. All the box in the bottom row of the Area Progress Map should be filled.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2014 at 7:34 PM
Raymond
completing an area is comprised of 3 things.
1 completing all puzzles in all areas in it, secret bonus areas, nates and kaines adventures excluded (not necessary).
2. getting all custom items.
3. completing all quests.
it can happen that any one of these is finished before any other one of these, and it can be that any one of these is the last that needs to be complete.
so as Joe said, just whack till you finish, but only in the regular area there, not in the sba or other unnecessary part of the zone.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2014 at 10:46 AM
jpl77
just pick a field and whack til you get it, nothing else you can do
Lvl 135 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2014 at 2:20 PM
Richs GhostDog
Thanks for trying to help..I did that for over an hour and and a bunch of energy. I looked in past posts today and found one with the same issue/area from March 2012..shoulda looked there first I guess (live and learn). Devs said it is a glitch, need support ticket so off I go. Thanks again!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2014 at 2:36 PM
Raymond
if you have one ci unfound as you said you did, then its NOT a glitch. as said above sometimes you finish puzzles first and still have to get ci's and so on.
the glitch mentioned in prior year old topics were totally different things that were corrected over a year ago.
write a ticket and wait for them to give you the same answer when they look at your situation. unless you didn't tell us everything.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2014 at 8:05 AM
Marci Wilson
The easiest way to tell if you are missing any items for any area is to open up your area map. This will not only give you a view of all the items that you collected from that area, but will show a question mark for items that have not been found yet and will show you whether or not a quest has been completed. If you have any squares that show only a question mark, you have not completed the area.