Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
mammoth cave quest.
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2013 at 7:11 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
i cannot get to the Mammoth cave quest, i did finish the swamp quest, but there is a locked spot with a dog ? how do i get to finish this spot ?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2013 at 8:28 AM
Raymond
prerequisites for this Kaines Quest in addition to finishing the 3 prior Kaines quests might include getting to a certain place in the Ice Mountains zone. The wiki might say how much of the ice mountains you must do, but I know it's reached from the top part of the avalanche runout.
When you qualify for this Kaines quest then the Town Crier will tell you. Same goes for Nates Quests too. If you don't qualify yet then it will remain locked just like all squares you can't get into yet.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2013 at 8:40 AM
Raymond
um, the locked spot in the swamp with the dog is the 3'rd Kaines quest, you can't do the one with the mammoth in the ice mountains till you do that one. Did you do the tower in the evergreen? or the hendersons ranch in the desert? you must build the detective agency building in the commons before doing any of these. All this will be offered to you when ready through the town crier.
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2013 at 12:45 PM
ok so i am even more confused now. which one do i do 1st ?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2013 at 1:02 PM
Raymond
what area of actual play are you currently in? tutorial, forest, mountain, desert, evergreen, swamp, ice mountain, haunted forest, tropical islands, argbush, jungle, mines or done and in the Flux?
You must do Nates in sequence, those start in the Forest and there are Nates all the way to the Mines, the 11'th one. You must do kaine in sequence too, those start in the desert and the most recent one, the 4'th one, is in the ice mountains.
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2013 at 4:17 PM
found secret areas in some of the places i been doing searches. i am really stuck, have no idea where to look for the places i have not done. I have 100% in forest, mountain,desert, tropic island, argbush, jungle, and been doing the flux over and over again till new quests comes out. Thanks for your help , i will take any i can get .
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2013 at 5:42 PM
Raymond
the following wiki page shows how to get to all the 42 secret bonus areas. those are totally optional but the page also shows the whole world. Blue flags for all areas of main play that you should be complete in, some blur flags for some Nate and Kaines quests, but others of those quest areas do not indicate whether or not they are done, only you will know by going there and looking at the area progress (if it exists).
the red flags show the sba's.
if you are totally bored with the flux (and have all 8 of the flux trinkets) then sure, do the sba's. check to see if you are done the nates and kaines quests. the town crier should be telling you if you can do any of those that you qualify for but might not have done. check all the people in the commons, perhaps you have to finish some buildings, but again the town crier should be alerting you to that.

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Bonus_Areas
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2013 at 7:29 PM
ok wow thank you so much , i am going to get started on it in the morning . appreciate the page you sent me. TY TY TY
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2013 at 5:05 AM
jpl77
along with the link ray gave you for the SBA's, and just in case you didn't see it in the wiki

Nate's: http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Nate%27s_Adventures
and
Detective Kaine: http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Detective_Agency_Cases
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2014 at 12:39 PM
I see red flags on some of the areas i already finished. Did i miss something in these areas ?
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2014 at 12:52 PM
jpl77
yes, you missed the "SBA's". Secret Bonus Areas. At this time, there are 42.
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Bonus_Areas
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2014 at 1:03 PM
Last Edited January 2nd 2014 at 1:04 PM
Raymond
your map should match that map in both red flags (secret bonus areas) and blue flags (main play areas and some Nates and Kaines adventures). that map is up to date to the present state of affairs. The several Nates and one Kaine adventure that do not have blue flags don't because they don't have an area progress mini-map, only you will know if you completed them.