Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
trouble getting to Mammoth
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 4:00 PM
Rebecca Beattie
I've opened a ticket about this but maybe someone out there can help me. I believe I finished the swamp mystery but the Town Crier has nothing to say about the Mammoth quest. The Dad in the swamp is being help captive by the witch doctors... is there something I am missing about that quest?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 5:51 PM
Raymond
how done are you in the Ice Mountains themselves, perhaps you have to complete the whole area before you can do that Kaines quest, and that's how I remember the Nates quest there being.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 6:10 PM
Last Edited December 22nd 2013 at 6:12 PM
Rebecca Beattie
level 180 done a long time ago. Currently I am in the Flux. Raymond, we met in the original BushWacker Forum and started this at the same time. You may not remember me as I have been a bit more quiet recently
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 6:18 PM
Rebecca Beattie
PS just rebooted the computer... It was up and face book was open when the update came in and I thought maybe that effected it. no joy...

Raymond, Thank you for the input. It doesn't help my situation but it is a reasonable thought and will probably help someone.
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 6:42 PM
MT
Rebecca, I can't tell if you have completed the previous Kaine episode. See if you've done all the steps: http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Detective_Agency_Cases#The_Mystery_of_the_Swamped_Family
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 7:15 PM
Rebecca Beattie
(spoiler alert) I looked at the wiki before. Looking at is now isn't so helpful because I did the quests so long ago. I do remember the husband dog swap... now when I see the husband he is being held "hostage". When I go to the swamp detour I can see that all areas and all items and all puzzles are done.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 7:19 PM
Raymond
yes, if you truly have completed the Kaine Swamp detour then your profile should say something like the following.
Snowy Sleuth
Help Investigator Kaine solve the Mystery of the Massive Mammoth.
Array:
3/4
do you have any active quests? did you open any chests in that area? what does the area progress show there, should say 100%.

other then this and what Michelle said about checking the wiki I think you can only wait for a reply from the trouble ticket.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 7:23 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Thank you all....
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 7:51 PM
MT
Rebecca, what happens when you talk to the witch doctor? When I speak to him, he's happy the Commons doesn't have a jail. Good luck!
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 8:22 PM
Rebecca Beattie
yup.. happy the commons doesn't have a jail lol... guess I just have to wait. Thank you both.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2013 at 9:37 PM
Rebecca Beattie
all fixed... I may never know if the trouble was the nut behind the keyboard at home or in the BushWacking office.... Merry Christmas all.