Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Hello fellow Whackers!
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2013 at 1:41 PM
Last Edited December 16th 2013 at 1:41 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Have you checked out that unusual pile of snow in the north pole yet? It looks kind of interesting.
Oh, forgive me, I haven't introduced myself yet...

GREETINGS FELLOW WHACKERS!!
It is I, Kitty (aka Kittychix/Chloe), and I am pleased to present myself as your new Community Manager!

Ok, Awkward!Announcement out of the way.
Hi guys! As I said above, my name is Chloe, though I answer more frequently to Kitty/Kittychix within the gaming world.

I've been around the games community/industry since 2004, and cut my Community teeth by running gaming clans and social networks for about the last ten years. Until very recently, I was living in Washington State, and recently worked for the Age of Empires and Microsoft Flight studio on their community team.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, so please let me know if you have questions*
(I do reserve the right not to answer however ;D)
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2013 at 8:22 PM
Lisa Croke
Hi Kitty, and welcome to the Bush Whacker community. We have a great group of Developers, and I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2013 at 8:48 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hello and Welcome Chloe :)
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2013 at 2:30 AM
DestKitteh
Hello, fellow Kitty!
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2013 at 6:43 AM
Athena/Wolfsbane/Arcane Vengeance
Welcome Chloe/Kitty :). This is an awesome game & helpful community. The forums & wiki are my go to places for all my questions & curiosities :).
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2013 at 6:59 AM
Marci Wilson
Welcome aboard Chloe!
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2013 at 10:13 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone :)
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2013 at 3:35 AM
Last Edited December 29th 2013 at 3:36 AM
Jean Davis
Hiya Kitty/Chloe! I just heard about you, but want to welcome you to the wacky DJArts community, where the players are faithful, and the devs are awesome - which I'm sure you know by now...lol You will always be welcome, and be prepared for a fun ride!
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2014 at 2:56 AM
Barbara Thompson
When are we getting something to interest us we still have a loading pic offering stuff till 31-12-2013 at the moment it is getting boring especially for those of us on max level getting richer by the day but able to do the flux puzzle almost with our eyes shut
Lvl 277 "Needs More Energy!"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2014 at 10:53 AM
Lanna
Hello Kitty, glad to have ya. I was hoping you might tell us when we might see the next upgrade. A suggestion might be an upgrade countdown clock which would be really nice, and they can be changed if there's a hick-up.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2014 at 2:15 PM
Raymond
the time of the release of an update is a secret that the Devs will not give more then a vague hint at. everyone would use that as a way to hold off on turning in up to 10 quests so as to get thousands of xp instantly, and to hold off on using their daily energy sacks till just the right time. everyone just has to wing it.
don't hold your breath for a timer for that.
54 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2014 at 7:55 AM
Michelle Lewis
any news on an update for new levels or new quests the suspense of wen its going to arrive is killing me please hurry up devs luv the game so much
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2014 at 10:23 AM
Raymond
yes there is news, where have you been? its been talked about in chat for around a month as being in the new year (very vague), and specifically last week they said 'early this week' (somewhat more precise but as far as they will commit).
54 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2014 at 11:43 AM
Michelle Lewis
thanks raymond getting excited now woo hoo :)
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2014 at 1:33 AM
Barbara Thompson
today would be nice as it is my birthday
54 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2014 at 5:07 AM
Michelle Lewis
happy birthday babara that would be nice :)