Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
2013 Christmas Event !
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2013 at 12:27 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
It's time for Bush Whacker 2's Christmas Holidays event! This massive event will slowly unlock more and more stuff to do over the next week or so, but right now you can head to the Commons and help the elf there repair the North Pole teleporter! Keep checking back every day for more quests and holiday adventures.

Please post any comments or questions in this thread!
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2013 at 3:57 PM
Ben Strijker
Those that have completed the event last year, do they get a reindeer again or not? I mean this time it is the final prizes. And not just a side-quest like the Thanksgiving Turkeys.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2013 at 4:54 PM
Raymond
"but which one is it", kind of implies it might be a different reindeer, perhaps not less nothings like last year. I hope its more event items like the wiener dog of some other event was.
Lvl 182 "The Puzzler"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 1:06 AM
Chris Chapin
how do I get to the tree?

http://preview.tinyurl.com/k7uto8u
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 1:38 AM
Last Edited December 14th 2013 at 1:41 AM
Raymond
well try ditching your huge Pet for a bit. then its something like up, left, up, right, up, right, down, right... starting about where he is.
pets didn't exist last year.
if that doesn't work, try leaving the house and going back into it... or exiting the game and re-entering it...
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 7:40 AM
DestKitteh
Am I supposed to have any yellow quest's waiting to be accepted in the event? The only thing showing is the green mark above the green elf. I refreshed too.
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 8:21 AM
Weez Payton
I'm in Nate's house and there is physically no way to get to the tree and it's really frustrating.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 11:00 AM
Erna Elvira
I have no idea how to get to the tree either. I've already unequipped my pet and re-entered the game a few times but the raccoons are just stuck and I can't get through.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 12:02 PM
Marci Wilson
I had no problem.. just had to wade through the crazed raccoons.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 1:12 PM
Ruth Orozco
It's really not as hard as you guys are making it...just think of it as a simple maze or a path with a lot of turns.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 1:17 PM
Erna Elvira
Then it's a glitch. The raccoons won't move and I get stuck everytime. Can't move anywhere...
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 3:23 PM
Weez Payton
Ruth, you're right it shouldn't be this difficult but when there's physically no way to do it because your character won't fit there's a problem. If I was the only person having this problem I would think it was me, but I'm not.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 4:15 PM
Raymond
those raccoons were totally insubstantial to me, I walked right through them.
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 5:14 PM
Weez Payton
well I've been trying it off and on all day and can't get my character to go through them or through anything other than the first section with the bookshelf.
Lvl 255 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 11:12 PM
Angela Hasler-Quigley
I'm having the very same problem but I've just discovered that there is extra furniture in nates house when I visit to deliver the present. My husband hand a simple maze of raccoons, hay n gold. I how ever have furniture blocking my way. I have tried signing in on two other browsers (including the one my husband uses) and its all the same. Please help!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 11:14 PM
Raymond
different days have different houses. did you both start yesterday and do the house of junk? today it was the house of raccoons. or perhaps everyone is random.
Lvl 255 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2013 at 11:21 PM
Angela Hasler-Quigley
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202664016542340&set=o.418416461502752&type=1&relevant_count=1 this is a screen shot I have taken. it still has raccoons n hay n gold but also has extra furniture which I cant get through
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2013 at 7:36 AM
Marci Wilson
I think the houses might be random. The first house I had were the raccoons, the second house had furniture and a security guard.

It sounds like the problem/glitch might be server related. If it is occurring regardless of browser, even after clearing cache, you should probably submit a help ticket. It sounds as though there might some kind of mish mash of code on that particular server.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2013 at 12:04 PM
Ruth Orozco
Yeah, must be a glitch then...help ticket time!!
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2013 at 12:28 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi folks,

We've found a glitch with the Santa delivery that is affecting some players who played last year. Any player who started the delivery quest last year, but didn't finish it before the event ended, may have two house layouts overlapping. If this occurs for you, please send us a ticket and we'll reset your quest, which should clear it up. I'm planning to add a more automatic fix tomorrow (once I'm in the office).

Cheers,
- Justin