Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Christmas Event?
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2013 at 2:56 AM
Erna Elvira
When will the Christmas Event begin? Will it start today (friday)? Because then I'll save the energy for when it begins ;)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2013 at 5:10 AM
Raymond
They don't tell us specific things ahead of time. everyone has to decide for themself whether or not they want to save or use stuff.
But since events are 13 or 14 days long and always last till after the Holiday itself and what the date is today in relation to Christmas, I'd guess that the event will start Tuesday, kind of like its prior incarnation last year. One only has to look at the posts here of last year, or look at the news feed, to know when that was.

But something might happen today too since they hardly go a week without anything, perhaps only a couple weeks in the last three quarters of a year. But I could be pulling your leg, so save or don't save cause you're not going to get actual non-opinions here or anywhere.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2013 at 8:54 AM
Marci Wilson
I have noticed lately that events tend to begin on Fri... that does not mean that any Holiday event this year would, though I suspect it won't be long before it is released.