Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
the darkside of BW2
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2013 at 8:33 PM
Last Edited December 5th 2013 at 8:33 PM
Nick Smith
1.mr. mittens---most animals we whack run off screen. me mittens goes stiff and must be collected. why are we killing this poor mans cat?

2.the commons inn---there are lots of strange things going on in the inn.
2a.passports---whys a man need 15 passports for him and his wife? is he a polygamist or is the inn more like a trap in "hostel"? those are not bandits but escaping victims.
2b.scuba gear---where is this gear coming from? is it the same gear we just collected a few days ago? are we just snagging it off vacationers and causing them to drown? maybe this is where the passports or coming from.

im sure theres more but its late. please share the darker things you have seen in this game.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2013 at 7:28 AM
Marci Wilson
Inside the Inn, the lady who is nervous about the gnomes simply vanishes from time to time... the gnome standing in the corner looks particularly suspicious..
Lvl 135 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2013 at 12:04 PM
Last Edited December 18th 2013 at 11:02 AM
Richs GhostDog
Animal Abuse : In Nate's mountain adventure, he digs up his granddad's treasure chests and finds a blue raccoon buried alive. Minutes later, he finds some dynamite which he explodes and the poor raccoon is burnt and turns crispy brown (Cajun raccoon anyone?).
At the North Pole, a girl lost her reindeer (probably ran away). When you whack it, the head comes flying off!(Venison stew and a nice 12 point trophy ?)
Mr. Mittens is obviously abused at the market else why would he keep running away? I think he's trying to use up his 9 lives as he doesn't want to go back (cat meat-on-a -stick anyone?)
This is turning into an episode from Bizarre Foods. Now that I think about it, one of the lost vacationers on Amicus bears a striking resemblance to Andy Zimmerman...
Separatism...why is the dark skinned islander forced to stay out on that tiny spit of land all by himself? Someone should call Rev Jackson about this. Annnd while we're at it, why is it a Christmas event..what about Hanukkah and Festivus?
I'm surprised PETA or the ACLU hasn't paid us a visit.
Lvl 135 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2013 at 11:02 AM
Richs GhostDog
Ask and ye shall receive..there is now a quest for a Festivus pole!
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2013 at 11:06 AM
Chris Cudmore
Don't forget the whacking of the Irish for the St. Patrick's day event.
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2013 at 6:02 PM
Nick Smith
they were only beaten not murdered. im sure iv killed poor mittens 100s of times. yet the birds that try to steal my pet eggs only get chased away.
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2014 at 7:55 AM
Marci Wilson
I just noticed today, while collecting Gelatinous Jelly that while they are moving around, the patch of reflective light on them resembles a skull... look closely, you will see it too.
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2014 at 9:34 AM
Nick Smith
I have one as a pet and thye have a skull in them.
Lvl 400 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2014 at 3:19 PM
Andrew Comerford
Any, 'Irish,' who've never seen Ireland deserve a smack.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2014 at 7:39 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
What's with Hank constantly hanging around Misty? Do you think he's her stalker?
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 22nd 2014 at 11:32 AM
Last Edited January 22nd 2014 at 11:34 AM
Marci Wilson
*gigglesnort* the stick of dynamite CI from Nate's BD Party can be lit and will explode! AWESOME!!!!

Like anything associated with Nate, it doesn't completely work. So if you THINK you might try to blow up a gnome or two, think again, it only shakes the screen, the gnomes are indestructible.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 22nd 2014 at 12:28 PM
Raymond
tnt its dynamite!, from a song.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2014 at 5:30 PM
Ruth Orozco
Okay, Nate's just reached a new low and it's dark! Essentially kidnapping people for his bday party by having us whack them...love it...bwahaha!!
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2014 at 6:51 PM
Marci Wilson
Curious, who is it that is buried underneath the stone cross grave marker located between the Inn and the Alchemy Lab????