Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
BW2 doesn't recognize me on FB
Lvl 135 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2013 at 11:38 PM
Richs GhostDog
I access BW2 through Games.com but am logged in with my FB account. When I went to BW2 through FB it didn't recognize me as the same player...I was back at the beginning at level 1. Is this a bug? If not, is there a way to make it recognize me if I play through FB? I'd like to play with help/friends but don't want to start all over...I'm a LV 40 ( not much to you LV 170+ bushies but alot of time to me :) thanks!
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2013 at 2:44 AM
Ben Strijker
Not that I am aware of.

You could send in a ticket to ask if they can transfer the data.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2013 at 8:53 AM
Raymond
its not a bug, you are you on game system x, there are something like 3 or 4 ways to play bw2 and all have different benefits one would say. But there is no way for facebook to know who you are elsewhere. I don't think the devs would 'transfer' you as you might be higher or lower into the game because of the benefits you might have had elsewhere.
this is the one legal way to 'start over'
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2013 at 9:35 AM
Marci Wilson
Unfortunately, if you are playing the game via a game portal, it does not synch with the game that is accessed through FB. They are slightly different in their formats and do not even use the same servers. Raymond is right in stating that the developers would not be likely to make any sort of transfer as each version of the game played through various portals have their own systems of benefits.