Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Wall Space
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2013 at 3:49 PM
Ben Strijker
I herby seriously urge the developers to release THE KRAKKEN ... erm sorry it's late my mind is gone a bit haywire.

What I want is the update for the house, my trophy room (actual it is a ribbon room) has only space for 2 more events. And yes I know there are mobile boards where it is possible to place ribbons on but that is outside of the house. And those ribbons need to be inside on the wall *cough*behindthelaserweb*cough*

If the update does not come within the next 2 events, that will mean ... I have to ... be forced to ... redecorate my house so that all ribbons can come on the wall.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2013 at 9:42 AM
Marci Wilson
I'm just hoping that sometime in the near future, we have a way to either sell or trade our excess bookshelves,tables,chairs,& coat racks... my house and yard are beginning to look like the Library of Congress.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2013 at 1:57 PM
Raymond
bookshelves to be sold, yes, but some bookcases are already sellable and everything else you mention is already sellable. all ci's from areas, all but one ci from weekly bonus, no fishing ci's and no event ci's are sellable. but sadly one has to place everything and try to sell it as there is no way to know ahead of time if its sellable.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2013 at 2:23 PM
Ben Strijker
(not sure if I should post here or under suggestion)

To expand the house with "lil" bit of effort.

A closet/trapdoor.

At floor 1 (GF) you see a closet that leads to floor 2 (attic?) there you see a trapdoor
At floor 1 (GF) you see a trapdoor that leads to floor -1 (basement) there you see a closet.

Then you have no problem with space since in both locations they take up the same amount of space and at the same location. And it can be placed at any location the player wants.

To replace a up/down-location the area must be clear (attic / basement).
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2013 at 9:33 AM
Marci Wilson
an upstairs and a basement would be nice... it would remind me of my home in BW1 ;)