Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Help, my bush bucks disappeared
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2013 at 1:00 AM
flowerladytoo
I purchased 50 bush bucks and have my facebook receipt and PayPal receipt. They showed up in my game. When I went to use 5 of them a few minutes ago, I got an error message and the game froze. When I refreshed, the bush bucks are all gone, my balance is zero. I've tried clearing the cache, and even trying a different browser. Nope, they've fallen into a black hole, apparently. Please tell me how to get them back@ Thanks
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2013 at 6:40 AM
DestKitteh
File a support ticket with the team, and screenshot any proof you have - that will go towards helping (Plus, I think they can see it in your history)

To know how to file a support ticket, please refer to one of the stickied topics - It's titled "How To: Open a support ticket".

Good luck!
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2013 at 10:13 AM
Last Edited November 28th 2013 at 10:23 AM
Ken Layden
Thank you for helping Destiny. As she said, for this situation it is best to send in a support ticket. If you need help opening the ticket you can get instructions in the following thread:

http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=5637
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2013 at 6:46 PM
flowerladytoo
Thanks. I have my confirmation emails from Facebook and Paypal so I will take a picture of those...and send it with my ticket. I was hoping they would just show back up, but got home this evening and my balance is still zero....sigh. Never had anything like this happen before.