Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Put your bush wacker to bed
Lvl 174 "Always Questing"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2013 at 2:14 PM
Heidi Turner
would be cool if you put a bed in your house and when you are out of energy if you put your bush wacker to bed your energy restored faster
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2013 at 4:19 PM
Ben Strijker
This is more an suggestion then a general discussion :S

Uhm It sounds nice but not really effective I think. I play in the morning and evening both the times when I check my energy is near full. So thanks to amount of energy it creates while I am already gone it has no need really to increase it even more. (but this is just my opinion) And it also have to remain a challenge to play the game, not that it becomes from "Oh an hour is over, so my energy bar is full again."
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2013 at 8:09 PM
Raymond
That may not be the case for some people. Mine too regenerates in 10 hours to 2150, but I also do 6 hour crops, and come back about every 6 hours for a little, so I never run over max energy.
I do hear that some people have to use trinkets to raise max energy because their regen and time to return is too much/long.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2013 at 8:23 PM
Joe Gosselin
well that's a good strategy as to switch to max energy capacity trinkets for being away long period of time or even just before leveling up, it give extra energy at level up (at my level the best trinkets combined give around 600 extra energy points). A feature where we can configure a few set of trinkets combinations would be very effective.