Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Secret Bonus Areas
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2013 at 7:36 AM
cynn
I seem to be missing a few of the secret areas (I think). The Swamp Detour and the Dense Forest ... I cannot seem to find them. Do they exist? How does one find out if you've missed any?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2013 at 8:01 AM
Raymond
a little out of date is the handy mnemonic in http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=7352
still quite correct except that there are 41 now.
that also has a link to the wiki with full details on all sba's

I expect a future normal area to NOT have an SBA and a Kaines Adventure to have an SBA and an SBA itself to have an SBA, but that's just the devious nature of my mind.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2013 at 8:06 AM
Last Edited November 5th 2013 at 8:07 AM
Raymond
p.s. the 2 spots you mention are Kaines and Nates areas that do not have secret bonus areas.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2013 at 10:25 AM
Last Edited November 5th 2013 at 10:37 AM
Ken Layden
@Lynda - The Dense Forest and the Swamp Detour do not have secret bonus areas as they were areas used for a Nate Adventure and Kaine Mystery respectively. I have posted a link to the wiki which contains details of the locations of the secret bonus areas:

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Bonus_Areas
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2013 at 10:32 AM
Dave Stone
Just checked my Achievements and it say's 40 secret bonus areas found, But when i check
the map, I've got 41 red flag's???
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2013 at 12:07 PM
Raymond
there's an achievement for something like 10, and 15 and 25 and 40, it's not the 'number' that you currently have which can be 41, and with a new release will be some number up to and perhaps over the next value of that achievement.
i.e. Achievements are a 'milestone' while the section above with numbers is a current status/state of affairs.