Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
my take on the new flux
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2013 at 9:02 AM
Nick Smith
after finally finishing my first puzzle in this flux I can say 144 pieces not that bad. they were not nearly as small as I though they would be but please don't go any bigger. I do feel that any smaller pieces will just be very bad. go a different way like 2 stage puzzles or something.

what I do think made this unbelievable hard is that its half orange. no shades, no markings, no variables of any kind. about half of the puzzle is just random drag drop and hope.

all that being said the flux trinkets, or at least the less nothing one, not really worth the effort for an extra 2%.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2013 at 11:41 AM
Raymond
1/12 is only a little bit tinier then 1/11 of say 10 inches afterall.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2013 at 3:01 PM
Jean Davis
3-4 days for 1 puzzle seems a little tedious...even though I ran across someone who said she finished all 8 in 1 day!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2013 at 3:09 PM
Raymond
I used to normally do one 121 piece in about a day and a half, scaled up that would be 1.75 but I, and some others, appear to be experiencing a general puzzle piece slowdown of about 50% average (and one day just unbelievably massive slowdown).
http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=8308
and how about Kens grade A politician answer, 'we didn't' and 'but if we did'...
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2013 at 7:27 PM
Nick Smith
I already have 86/144 pieces. I do not buy BBs. as far as puzzle piece drops id say check your trinkets. I run a high less nothing, mana, energy set up and seem to be finding about the same amount.

as far as doing all 8 in a day. im sure hes a big spender.
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2013 at 7:38 PM
LadyWizard
Nick I think you meant "don't go any more pieces" or "don't shrink the pieces any more" not "don't go any bigger". Right now the pieces are smaller than my mouse cursor and some still get hidden off screen and yes I'm getting sick of the all one shade since it is like oh another black piece hrm which one can it be
Lvl 382 "Nate's Apprentice"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2013 at 7:02 AM
Carissa Tuck
anyone know how to get to the flux after the molten caves?
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2013 at 8:43 AM
Nick Smith
use the teleporter that spawns after you turn the the gem quest
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2013 at 3:09 PM
Last Edited November 6th 2013 at 3:11 PM
Jean Davis
@Nick - I have my highest puzzle pet which is at 6.50% right now, and a Grand Puzzle Rune which is +10%. My highest trinket for puzzle pieces is the Handheld Telescope at 3.8%.
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2013 at 8:42 PM
Nick Smith
I don't use any puzzle items at all. iv finished 2 puzzles and im now at 109/144.