Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Oops, looks like something went wrong internally!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2013 at 8:38 PM
Raymond
Happening a lot since the Mines came out.
Your concurrency programming is amiss and I give you fair warning that I am actively seeking ways to exploit that.
Lvl 437 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
71 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2013 at 1:00 AM
Adi Star
Ha ha ha, wish I had that sort of technology but yeah keep getting that heaps too. And yeah not really eating is cheating.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2013 at 9:22 AM
Last Edited October 29th 2013 at 9:25 AM
Ken Layden
Raymond, if that were the case, I give you fair warning that abuse of a found exploit (if there are any to find) will lead to a ban from the chat, the forums and possibly the game itself.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2013 at 12:25 PM
Raymond
I have to say that not once did I say I'd use or abuse anything I find.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2013 at 2:04 PM
Jo Helmers
this is happening when i get down to my last part of energy,have to refresh the game. And i have cleared cache etc
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2013 at 3:25 PM
Raymond
try walking out of the area you are in, doesn't work, can't even open either map to warp out, only reload works.

I have had it happen consistently 25+1+4+17 times in the course of an hour or so by only opening 1 energy pack or harvesting one planting at a time...
Lvl 400 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2013 at 2:13 AM
Andrew Comerford
It's Ludicrous ! I've often had problems trying to play, but I've just spent ten minutes trying to place a puzzle piece, having refreshed the page five times.

None of my other games farf around like this, or constantly crash my flash player, could you PLEASE do something about it ?

As to walking out of the area, forget it - the game crashes completely with monotonous regularity.