Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Contacting Devs
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2013 at 8:51 AM
Stampedelady
I have a problem and have been trying to contact the Devs but the link is broken to do so. Can anyone fix it please?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2013 at 9:33 AM
Raymond
What link are you trying? I just clicked 'help me' and the trouble report ticket page comes right up.
But what is your problem? People here might be able to help.
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2013 at 1:04 PM
Stampedelady
The contact link won't work and help me link isn't doing anything either.. I tried those but my problem is that a few months ago we did a quest that gave us eggs to hatch. I hatched a dog and a cat. I interchange them to up their levels every once and awhile. Recently a quest was available for a wiener dog to raise. In order to raise it for the quest they interchanged it with my cat. When the quest was over my cat was gone and it hasn't come back.. I still have the dog but would like to know where my cat is and can I have it back. Before you answer me, yes I have checked my farm, my inventory and as much as the BW2 world as I can. The cat should have been at my farm after the event but it wasn't. Just wanted to ask for it back is all.. Thanks
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2013 at 3:36 PM
Raymond
oh, can't help with that.
as for the link not working, it like chat and other things perhaps might work in a different browser if it stopped working in one browser.
here's what I know about pets.
1. All my pets except the one I currently am using appear in my inventory, the one I'm using does appear there but as the one to click to show me all the others.
2. All my pets appear in my house inventory IF I have not placed them in my yard.
3. My pets in my yard occasionally escape my fenced in areas and wander freely, sometimes going inside the house, sometimes wandering behind the house and staying there for hours at a time totally 'missing' if I didn't know they were there.

perhaps your cat is wandering. I have never seen them escape the ranch area, but know that if poot and gobblers the fake stables pets can escape the commons stables and wander all around there it might be possible. Perhaps our pets can step on that teleporter pad and reach the commons, and perhaps they can then set on the teleporter there and appear on Amicus. But probably not, I think it needs a click to do it.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2013 at 3:38 PM
Raymond
oh, and you can 'find' new eggs after completely raising a pet, so every 4 days or so you can start a new pet. I have about 60 pets.
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2013 at 4:32 PM
Stampedelady
Thanks for the reply.. and yes I know I can get another one but that one has sentimental reasons attached. Another one would not be the same.. that is like saying its only a cat when in fact it is part of me.. lol.. thanks though
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2013 at 6:28 AM
Marci Wilson
Try using THIS link, sometimes, depending on how your browser is set up with your plugins, it may not be possible to open a link from an embedded link. I know that I was having issues when I first re-installed Chrome.

http://apps.facebook.com/bushwhackertwo/?page=help&display=new_ticket

Copy and paste that into your browser window. Once there, read the instructions and click on the button in the red box that says "Open New Ticket"

If for some reason that does not work, try using a different browser.
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2013 at 7:58 AM
Stampedelady
Thanks for the help. Case solved...
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2013 at 9:04 AM
Raymond
where was it? i.e. equipping one pet puts the currently equipped one back in the inventory, not in never never land. I can't even imagine the kind of program error that could have done such a thing for only one person out of hundreds of thousands, perhaps thousands a day swapping their pets...
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2013 at 9:53 AM
Ken Layden
Thank you for helping Marci and Raymond. Sandra is the Help button in the game still acting as a broken link for you?
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2013 at 9:38 PM
Stampedelady
I went to check but the site is down and can't even load the game.. will check as soon as I can get into the game...Raymond as for your query, I switched browsers to find my cat. Chrome is my usual game browser but sometimes it just does not do certain things. So when I went into the game with IE and checked the inventory there was my cat. Case solved.. Thanks again
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2013 at 6:45 AM
Raymond
site is up gain, it actually went up about 10 minutes after I too noticed the white screen on nothingness last night.

your problem is/was strange. perhaps the most severe case of flash memory leakage ever? do a complete flash cache clear, along with cookies and other stuff too and Chrome mightagain work right for you.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2013 at 9:20 AM
Ken Layden
I am glad you find your cat Sandra. You can always post on the forums to get information. As Marci explained you can open a support ticket as well to get our help with issues.
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2013 at 8:36 AM
Stampedelady
I couldn't open a support ticket Ken as that link wasn't working. It still isn't working neither is my cat around with Chrome but since I figured it out myself there is no need.. Raymond I have had many such incidents with Chrome. I can't post things, things disappear, it is a glitch in Chrome and has been reported. But please don't tell me that clearing cache etc. will bring it back because it won't and hasn't. I play with Chrome because it is most compatible with the games on Facebook, but it does have its problems and I am learning to deal with them. By the way my cat is still gone with Chrome but it is there with IE.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2013 at 9:18 AM
Marci Wilson
I have always used Chrome with this game and have never had any problem other than being unable to collect DJArts tokens and posting to forum, until I figured out it was in my browser settings.