33 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2013 at 11:15 AM
Elizabeth Mack
Help please?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2013 at 11:21 AM
Raymond
being as the Nates Island Adventure is several months old how about trying in the previously pinned topic for that?
http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=7551
a search came up with that among the first 5 results
Lvl 164 "Sleuth"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2013 at 6:57 PM
Elizabeth Mack
Thanks for the help and making me feel SO far behind.
Lvl 164 "Sleuth"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2013 at 7:10 PM
Elizabeth Mack
And it was no help at all. I completed the Treasure Hunting Trial, now I don't know where to go for the Sword Fighting Trial or the Thievery Trial.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2013 at 7:13 PM
Raymond
not my intent, but to make you feel better, you, not being at max has not been wasting time doing the same things over and over again. and it might only take a few weeks each to do the 3 areas including the islands along with the Nates and sba's. I'd ignore the Kaines stuff for now. so in about 1.5 months you can get to where we are which took us essentially 4 months
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2013 at 7:17 PM
Last Edited September 24th 2013 at 7:18 PM
Raymond
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Brawl_Island
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Monkey_Island
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2013 at 8:28 PM
LadyWizard
Sword fighting you don't go anywhere you just answer a similar insult to the comment she makes
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2013 at 10:06 PM
Raymond
It's a safe bet to say that one should get used to the following for Nates quests and Kaines quests:
If the quest doesn't specifically say otherwise, and there is no Inventory item with information to the contrary, and if you can't get to other visible areas on the Area Progress Map, if one exists, that you might see, then even if the area you are in is done completely, you might still have to stay there to do other quests before it'll let you go on.

Case in point the current Kaines quest in the swamp, you have to whack for about a day each, twice, in areas already completed before getting to the other areas there.

For people not at Max it might not be obvious that the starting of many Nates quests usually requires a day or more whacking in an already completed Main Map Area. So others not knowing this might be a little understandable.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 25th 2013 at 7:47 AM
Marci Wilson
Raymond, please, cut the poor lady a little slack.

Most of us who have not maxed out really don't have any idea as to how old certain content is, it doesn't concern us, we have not been involved in any threads discussing much of the new content, and many don't bother wasting time pouring through the threads that have fallen off the first page. Many people don't spend a whole lot of time on the forum other than when content they come across has them stuck.

Perhaps be a little nicer and don't assume that everyone hangs out here with baited breath waiting on discussions of new topics that have nothing to do with where they are in the game. Simply linking this lady to the pertinent information would have sufficed.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 25th 2013 at 9:00 AM
Raymond
I simple stated that unless you are among the top 10 people in the game, perhaps even unless you are not among the top 2 or 3, everything, absolutely EVERYTHING, that is possibly confusing in this game HAS been addressed at least once in the forums somewhere and also has an explanation somewhere in the wiki.
And I did point out that there is the greatest search capability in both of those locations.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 25th 2013 at 10:21 AM
Last Edited September 25th 2013 at 10:23 AM
Ken Layden
@Elizabeth - were you able to find the Sword Fighting Trial and the Thievery trial or do you still need help?