Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
The Mystery of the Swamped Family
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2013 at 11:16 AM
Ken Layden
Investigator Kaine needs your help with another mystery! If you've solved the Mystery of the Creepy Tower, talk to the Town Crier in the Commons to learn about Kaine's latest investigation -- a missing doggy in the swamp! Find the dog and figure out why he went missing! Allons-y!

---
If you have any questions or comments about this new mystery post them here.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2013 at 11:35 AM
Last Edited September 20th 2013 at 11:45 AM
Raymond
is Mr Taylor supposed to actually say nothing but ...
um, I mean the Doctors companion's dad, Tyler.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2013 at 12:25 PM
Raymond
A small bug in the Swampy Detour.
Use the Map to warp there from say the Flux or the Commons, not the return arrow, and you end up in an unopened part of that area and must use the mini-map to get to the field that you do have opened.
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2013 at 12:53 PM
tabzilla
Raymond - I'm not very far along in this update yet, but it seems like Mr. Tyler is written as being unresponsive to stimuli, hence Rose and Jackie's (er, Mrs. Tyler's) assertions that "he always needs a coffee to get going in the morning, but it usually isn't this bad."
Mickey as the dog delights me. I am so excited for this update.
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2013 at 1:34 PM
Nick Smith
pretty sure hes the dog and the voodoo priest swapped their brains.
Post by Elizabeth Brown deleted September 20th 2013 at 3:02 PM
Post by Elizabeth Brown deleted September 20th 2013 at 3:02 PM
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2013 at 1:46 AM
Eva Lindström Thompson
I solved the tower but the town crier don't seem to have anything to say to me??? How do I start this task??
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2013 at 6:02 AM
Raymond
Arw you also far enough into the Jungle yet?
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2013 at 9:31 AM
Nick Smith
jungle has nothing to do with this and seeing as he is 160 im sure hes way past the swamp.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2013 at 4:16 PM
Last Edited September 22nd 2013 at 4:18 PM
Raymond
Ya, was thinking about Nates not Kaines, so sue me.
I'm surprised that I can think as straight as I do considering something new comes out here each and evvery week for the longest time now.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2013 at 12:53 AM
Jean Davis
Is there some reason why I still have Dog Bones, Coffee Cups & Potion Ingredients in my Key Items? Also, under Achievements, it says I haven't completed this mystery, but I have.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2013 at 8:07 AM
Last Edited September 23rd 2013 at 8:08 AM
Raymond
if you are talking about the achievements from the profile outside the game, such as in the link above, then it can take hours or days for that to reflect the actual state of affairs. The achievements from the profile within the game from that icon are updated just about instantly
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2013 at 10:21 AM
Ken Layden
@Raymond - Mr Taylor is supposed to say "..."

@Eva - You have to complete the Creepy Tower Mystery and the entire Swamp. The town crier will then provide the the new mystery quest.
Lvl 178 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
83 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2013 at 6:29 PM
Marc Levac
Yeah I still have the quest items in my inventory after finishing the whole mystery too.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2013 at 4:53 PM
Joe Gosselin
Same thing as Jean&Marc, i finished the case and still have in the inventory the 30 Bones, 30 cup of coffe, the 30 potion ingredients + the Peppermint, Boar Fur, Snake Egg and Moonstone from the earlier quests of the Voodoo Woman witch.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 25th 2013 at 8:09 AM
Marci Wilson
When I completed it, I had a pop up that game me the XP, a level 15 pet treat, and some other goodies. Achievement is showing up as 1/3. All items from mystery still in inventory. It's probably just some kind of bug/glitch. It doesn't seem to affect game play.

I have noticed that in the past, that prior to new content being released for Kaine, the name of the mission will be placeheld in the achievements area. This one still reads "Swampy Sleuth". The same thing occurs with Nate prior to unlocking his mission. It might be possible that this info will update once the devs update the text on their end.
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 26th 2013 at 7:52 PM
MT
I'm bummed that I didn't know to put a low level companion in before speaking to Kaine.. am I out of luck for that part of the reward?
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 26th 2013 at 8:21 PM
Nick Smith
get a low level pet out and talk the the stable guy in the commons
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 27th 2013 at 8:26 AM
MT
Oh thank you, Nick.. I didn't see the item in inventory & haven't had it before. TY!