Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Exorbitant Ranch extention prices
1 Post
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2013 at 6:59 AM
Cami Caoimhe
What is the point in raising price on the extensions to the ranch with 25.000 gold coins for EVERY extension? I would understand it if it was 5.000 but 25.000?!? That's ludicrous! Do you have any idea how much we have to play to get 25.000? It takes weeks depending on what level you're on and how many friends you've got. The last extension will cost almost 300.000 gold coins! That's just insane! Plus, the price of the trinkets are pretty high too so if you have to buy BOTH trinkets AND extensions it will take a year before you can afford to buy anything else. That's just nuts!
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2013 at 7:03 AM
Nick Smith
rofl

im nowhere near my last and I need 500,000 for my next plot.

if you want them that bad equip a gold pet, some gold trinkets, and gold runes.
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2013 at 7:19 AM
Last Edited September 17th 2013 at 7:20 AM
Bonnie Bonnie
You think 25k is much? ...Please, look here and than be mad! http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Your_House

BTW, I'm saving 500k now for the next plot, too....
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2013 at 8:28 AM
Last Edited September 17th 2013 at 9:01 AM
Raymond
Its not a fixed increase, its not even a linear, when plotted on semilog paper, increase. Look at that wiki.

But there are people who have all 20 plantable plots (16 of the 17 extensions). There is no way that they could change it to make it more palatable to you and NOT stick a thumb in the eye of every one of use who has expanded as far as we already have.

My next one is 500,000 gold if I choose to do that which I might not because as you probably don't know, its not worth it for one single fruit to grow over a 6 hour period just to whack not even 3 bushes in the area I'm in, and those 2.5 bushes in no way is near the tiny gold cost of that plant. But if I do I already have 280,000 gold after only about a week since my last ex-spam-sion. Yes, you get more as you get to higher levels.

If you do want to expand, then you yourself have to make choices, you have to use the right Trinkets and Pets and Runes to increase one thing and to not increase the something else that you actually might need, and you have to not buy everything that comes down the lane.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2013 at 8:27 AM
Marci Wilson
Consider yourself lucky if you happen to be at a lower level right now, so much has been added to the game recently to give you a great advantage for gaining coins so early in the game.

With the right combination of trinkets, runes, pets, and alchemy, you can really pick up some coin in very little time compared to when I was a lower level. I can remember a time without trinkets, pets, runes. Coins were hard to come by unless you were farming them, and even then, it took a long time to accumulate. You had to wait to level before it became easier to get coins. I have been playing almost a whole year and only NOW just finally managed to accumulate +100k coins.

Back to the original question, I imagine that the point of raising the cost of plots each time would be to prevent lower level players from racking up on plots early in the game.
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 19th 2013 at 2:30 AM
Andy
I dont like it either :( Esp coz I also need coins for the rune combining... purchasing daily energy...
Post by Andy deleted September 19th 2013 at 2:32 AM