Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The Alchemist has arrived!
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2013 at 3:21 PM
Ken Layden
The Blacksmith hinted that it might happen, and now it has! An aspiring young Alchemist would like to build an Alchemy Shop in the Commons! Once completed, you'll be able to use the magical mysteries of Alchemy to do new things with Runes! You can disenchant Runes into Powders, use those Powders to make Runes with new effects, and combine your Runes together to make them even more powerful! Phenomenal cosmic power (as far as runes are concerned, at least) is only a few quests away! You must have finished building the Blacksmith in order to access this new quest line.

---
If you have any questions or comments about this update please post them here.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2013 at 3:22 PM
Raymond
that was fast, I was just about to post that fact.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2013 at 3:40 PM
Jo Helmers
damn just used all my energy
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2013 at 4:51 PM
Last Edited September 8th 2013 at 4:45 PM
Joe Gosselin
wow a big bunch of acheivements to get.

edit: a new feature welcome from the town crier, the cooldown timer for daily quests
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2013 at 8:34 AM
Jean Davis
Since I haven't tried it out yet, can we pick out our runes to combine? Should we got by time or percent or size? I'm still collecting the mortar & pestle.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2013 at 11:21 AM
Ken Layden
We will be posting some tips on how to combine your runes and utilize the Alchemist.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2013 at 12:34 PM
Joe Gosselin
There's already a lot of information about Runes and Alchemy on the Wiki page if you can't wait for the tips.
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Runesocketing
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2013 at 2:33 AM
Ben Strijker
I did a little math, and if we only get 1 token from each quest from the Alchemist lady it will take 98 days to get all the recipes that she has for sale.

That is a bit much, but then again at least we have something to hunt for.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2013 at 1:18 PM
Raymond
Correct me if I'm wrong. But aren't there supposed to be daily Alchemist Quests?
The town crier is silent on the matter, either available or cooldown. It's 20+ hours since I completed one of the Alchemist daily quests, the first one after building that building. The profile is full of all sorts of achievements that will never happen because there doesn't seem to be any daily quests for them.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2013 at 1:36 PM
Ben Strijker
There are 3 stations were you can destroy, merge and create runes.

There are no daily quest for those you just need to go to the station and do it.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2013 at 1:47 PM
Raymond
So, I guess the following is a LIE?
Apprentice Alchemist
Complete all of Ellesandra's Alchemy daily quests.
Array:1/6
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2013 at 1:48 PM
Raymond
and technically I was wrong in stating all kinds of Achievements, there is only one related to what I'm discussing, not what you are discussing.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2013 at 4:22 PM
jpl77
Ray, I completed the shop, and I got one daily quest already. I would assume they will recycle some previous quests and a couple more would have been created. I haven't bothered to surf the server to see what is new.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2013 at 5:44 PM
jpl77
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Quests#Daily_Alchemic_Quests
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2013 at 7:57 PM
Raymond
came back after several hours because of crops and guess what? the daily quest is available. and its a repeat of the first days quest, so all 6 will probably take a couple weeks. and it appears that these daily quests are 24 hours apart.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2013 at 11:05 AM
Raymond
oh, and NOW its in the countdown. strangely the numbers seem to add up to about 20 hours.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2013 at 12:40 PM
Joe Gosselin
Well it is in the list of the town crier, under the name ' Alchemy Dailies' and it's about 20 hours like the other daily quest.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2013 at 1:34 PM
Ben Strijker
Raymond; the way you posted it seems you were talking about all the achievements that were added. And not just about the one of the Daily Quests.