Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Game wont go past the asking to save on hard drive screen!
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2013 at 5:58 AM
Bobbie Sisson
ive reloaded, ive tried clicking the accept and the decline button but it stays there. I cant play the game at all now!!! how do I fix this???
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2013 at 7:44 AM
Andy
Usually, cleaning your internet cache/ temporary internet files will do wonders. Sometimes, things just get stuck. If things stay the same, try to erase your Flash cache as well. I hope it works for u.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2013 at 9:45 AM
Ken Layden
Andy gives some good advice which is a good starting point. Specifically clearing your Flash cache may also help. First thing to try is simply refreshing your browser. If none of these options works then please send in a support ticket.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2013 at 10:52 AM
Raymond
if you are tied to one particular browser then it might just not cut it anymore. Perhaps if you uninstall it and reinstall it then it might work again.
But your better bet is to just use a different browser. I have used several, you probably don't want to hear the list of 8 or 9 names but if you need to there is a great wikipedia topic on current modern browsers.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2013 at 8:00 AM
Bobbie Sisson
I have no idea how to send in a support ticket. I cleared cache on internet and flash and reloaded the page... it didn't work :/ I guess I may have to try a different browser although I would really rather not download one.... it worked just fine the other day and then later that same say started doing this. I have no idea whats going on...missing the dog days events :(
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2013 at 9:27 AM
Ken Layden
If the buttons above the game screen appear you can click the "Help me" button which will lead you to a screen with options to open a support ticket. The "Open New Ticket" button found in the top right in the red section. This button will lead you to series of instructions on how to fill out a ticket.
This is presuming that you can see the original "Help me" button. If you cannot load that page either please let me know here in this thread.
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2013 at 1:03 AM
Andy
Months ago, I couldn't get in either although I had erased all cache I knew. I asked help in the forum but it's still stuck. Even the support sort of gave up. I ended up not playing BW2 for months and missed many events. When I tried it again after months later, it ran. I guess ur problem is same like mine, Bobbie.