Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
the next Flux, please
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2013 at 11:57 AM
Raymond
Ken, this may have been before your time. But many of us are sick of the 121 sizes fluxes. I liked the 100 in the ice mountains and the first 121 in the haunted forest, and I would have welcomed 144 in the tropical island, 169 in the argbush and 196 here in the jungle...square that I am.
but others have suggested, and perhaps this never got to the 'list', that if fluxes are going to be 121 from now on then please please split it up into multiple tiers, say 4 size 30, or even 2 size 60 similar to the size of the sba's. and that these tiers either occur simultaneously or sequential like in the areas.
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2013 at 12:13 PM
xandryyte - Terri
You are wanting more pieces to the Flux puzzle? Oh please no... 121 is bad enough and I really hope they don't go any higher for a while.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2013 at 1:46 PM
jpl77
I agree with Raymond, and it has been mentioned before.

Request Tiered puzzles in the Flux, or reduce the amount of puzzle pieces and correspondingly decrease the drop rate.
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2013 at 2:49 PM
Nick Smith
121 hurts my eyes as it is. if it gets much bigger they will be smaller then the pointer arrow.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2013 at 9:58 AM
Ken Layden
I agree using tiered puzzles is an interesting way to vary them. I have noted your feedback and will pass it onto the other developers.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2013 at 10:31 PM
Raymond
you could have each flux trinket be a 4 piece little jigsaw from 4 tiers of other jigsaws... oh I have a recursive headache