Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Fish holes in new areas...
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2013 at 10:51 AM
Bonnie Bonnie
I like fishing and I like fish-able items. And now the question: Why there aren't any new fishing spots in the previous two new areas??
They could be placed like in The Abandoned Bazaar (there is a small pool in the middle of the 2nd field), in The Ancient Port (there is also a lot of water) and there is river in first 3 areas in Jungle...
Please, in the volcano update add fishing zone(s). Thank you!
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2013 at 1:32 PM
Ben Strijker
If BW1 is an indication of what we can expect then ... we can go lava fishing.
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2013 at 8:46 PM
LadyWizard
Yeah it has been odd how seems each area update is shaving more and more off. First zones 5 subareas with 3 puzzles per. Until a couple updates ago we had 8 cis per down to 6 per zone and all the fishing spots always were there
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2013 at 9:18 AM
Ken Layden
I will make sure that the interest in new fishing areas is noted and passed on. Thank you for the feedback.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2013 at 12:30 PM
Last Edited September 9th 2013 at 12:34 PM
Raymond
Perhaps also fishing in the SBA's as an incentive to have people keep on going back there even when it's actually done. Same for Nate and Kaines areas too.
But only if there are CI's to be had in any new fishing area. It was a very big disappointment to me that when Amicus came out there were actually no CI's to be had in that sometimes necessary fishing.