Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
When did all the trees in the ranch change color?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2013 at 11:01 PM
Raymond
or why?
its far from winter now. 2 big holidays between now and then.
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2013 at 7:10 AM
Bonnie Bonnie
That happened like 2-3 days ago... And I was wondering why, too, because it isn't spring but the end of summer, so it would be better to change it in autumn style.
Lvl 220 "Brewmaster"
162 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2013 at 8:58 AM
Bob Woods
They changed when you weren't looking, lol.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2013 at 9:33 AM
Ken Layden
It is probable that Bushwhackia has slightly different seasonal changes because it is a continent with many magical qualities. The most overt being inhabited by monsters and magical puzzles.
Lvl 330 "Savior of Sanctuary"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2013 at 6:50 PM
Mark
I like the automatic season change on my ranch. However, I am now wondering why I bothered to buy a ranch skin, or even why you can buy a ranch skin, when the game is doing it automatically? My autumn skin is exactly the same as what is happening now. Would have been nice to know this and save the BB.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2013 at 1:29 AM
Ben Strijker
@Mark; you can chance it when ever you want it, everybody else has to wait till the season is there.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2013 at 10:04 AM
Ken Layden
@Mark - As Ben says, even though the seasons change on the ranch, by using the skin you have have the style of ranch you want anytime during the year. An example is having a winter wonderland during a summer season.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2013 at 11:46 AM
deblev53
I was confused a while back when I found flowers and pink trees on my ranch, now I know why. I love it. Thanx so much for the extra touches devs!
Lvl 330 "Savior of Sanctuary"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2013 at 12:21 AM
Last Edited September 5th 2013 at 12:43 AM
Mark
@Ken - Automatically changing seasons should have been mentioned for players buying skins. If I would have been aware that the seasons would change on their own, I wouldn't have gotten the skins. I got them only so I didn't have summer 365 days a year. I like the changing seasons but I honestly would not make the same decision twice to purchase the skins knowing that the seasons would change on their own.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2013 at 9:41 AM
Ken Layden
@Mark - Thank you for for the feedback and I appreciate that you are frustrated. I have made a note of your suggestion for mentioning the season changes to players and will pass it on to the other developers.