Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Those interfering companions!
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 11:58 AM
Judith Fournier
I'm still have a problem with my companion animals getting in the way. If they're too close to something I want to whack, I can't whack until I move and make them move. Same thing with tilling and reaping crops, and planting seeds. I can plant through my avatar, but not if my centaur (he's the worst) is anywhere near a plot. The fairies are small enough so they have minimal impact, but others also interfer. Can you adjust their programming to fly or wander a little bit further from things?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 12:49 PM
Raymond
most people make a pen around their plantings to keep the pets outside. they also make a pen elsewhere to keep their pets from wandering around much. either works well to prevent issues with planting, but issues with whacking I have not run into, perhaps I don't use those particular pets.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 1:07 PM
Jo Helmers
i solved it by storing all but the companion i use away. Don't need them wandering around my house.
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 1:29 PM
Judith Fournier
Thanks, but I've noticed it more now with whacking, especially when I've turned on the orange power and I'm trying to whack a frozen monster.