Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Area: The Jungle!
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2013 at 9:53 AM
Ken Layden
Time to leave the dry sandy desert for a lush humid jungle! A new set of zones are available for players who have completed the desert city of Agrabush! This update also increases the level cap to 160 and moves the Flux. Can you bush whack your way through the Jungle and recover an ancient relic? Only time will tell!

-----

Post all comments/questions about this new area here.
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2013 at 10:49 AM
Last Edited August 16th 2013 at 10:50 AM
Nick Smith
first

sure enough I used all my SEPs today. seems I always start these a day behind.
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2013 at 11:31 AM
Susan Martin
No fair, Ken! I didn't expect the update until next week and was hoping to get more Flux trinkets... Oh well, now to earn XP again...
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2013 at 12:13 PM
Jo Helmers
YAY
Lvl 160 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2013 at 12:13 AM
Zoraya Castillo-Lara
I cant solve the agrabush prision Switch Puzzle
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2013 at 9:18 AM
Ruth Orozco
Zoraya, they will all end up flipped to the right, but there's a certain order. I think I flipped one (say, the far left one) then the one next to that. If that combo reset them, then start over and flip the one that didn't cause a reset, then flip the next one over and go from there. So the sequence might be (from left) 1st, 3rd, 4th, 2nd. That's just an example--I don't remember what the sequence was. Hope that helps.
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2013 at 9:19 PM
Andy
I'm not sure about other players but I want to complain about the puzzles.... They hurt my eyes :(

The ground of the jungle area is brown. And the base color of the puzzle board happens to be reddish brown. Imagine how hard my eyes have to squint when putting the puzzles together. Please pay more attention about color next time.
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2013 at 5:57 PM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
how do i get to the jungle ?
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2013 at 8:13 PM
Andy
@Maryanne: The same place where you last finished Agrabush: Crumbling Palace's last puzzle. If you were in Flux, you'll be transported automatically to that spot in Crumbling Palace. Just walk up the path between two mosque-like towers.
Lvl 400 "Professional Monster Hunter"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2013 at 5:32 AM
Bonnie MacDougall
There is no music for this area? I'm playing in silence.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2013 at 9:16 AM
Ken Layden
Currently there is no unique music in this area.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2013 at 9:17 AM
Ken Layden
@Andy - Thank you for your feedback. I will pass on your comments to the puzzle creators so they can keep it in mind.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 4:29 AM
Jo Helmers
anyone else having trouble moving between fields? seems like i try to go and the puzzle progress box get's in the way, i have to fiddle around to get out of the area i'm in all the time
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 8:52 AM
Ken Layden
@Jo- Did you find this was happening in the earlier areas or the later ones.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 9:24 AM
Raymond
Ken, it happens to me alot if I am full screen and on this little netbook. seems like the smaller screen resolution makes it hard to move up or down or left or right in only certain locations.
easy fix if to just get out of full screen and move then go back into full screen.

I do not think that this is related to the issue getting into the flux last time which come people also experienced getting into this jungle.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 10:04 AM
Ken Layden
I see. Thank you for the feedback.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 11:38 AM
Jo Helmers
had it happen before, but really noticeable in this area. I play on Laptop and do not use full screen.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2013 at 2:52 PM
jpl77
it has happened before and i know it was mentioned in the forums for suggestions on ways to improve the interface. i am experiencing difficulty moving from zone to zone, but i have found you can fast-travel via the mini-map now.

hopefully there will be a change in the new levels to have an easier navigation experience between the zones (fields).

my laptop is native 1366 x 768 resolution btw and i usually play with my browser in full screen.
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 8:38 AM
Carlene Paquette
I agree, moving from zone to zone is very difficult in this latest update. I was really hoping that they'd stop doing this to us.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2013 at 9:11 AM
Ken Layden
Thanks again for letting us know.