Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Nate duck? Seriously...
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 3:14 PM
Luca D'Agostini
Unless I can't roast it, I'm never ever going to buy that thing.
Why do you love that idiot so much? Please tell me...
Lvl 268 "Loves The Developers"
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 7:48 PM
heppigirl
Luca... you have a picture of Homer Simpson as your profile pic... the world loves an idiot :)
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 9:17 PM
Ruth Orozco
Ha!! Good one, Anna!! Sorry, Luca, she's got a point..
678 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2013 at 4:16 AM
jpl77
Zing. Anna was quick on that one! :)
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2013 at 9:19 AM
Ken Layden
Nate may be troublesome but he means well.
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2013 at 12:25 PM
Luca D'Agostini
First: the picture of homer is part of a rebus, I'm italian so it's obvious you didn't get the meaning of the whole picture.
Second: at least Homer is a funny idiot (Nate is a dangerous one) but more importantly he's far far away (if he wants to use dynamite he doesn't ask ME to find it and I frankly don't care if he blows up Springfield in the process).
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2013 at 3:45 PM
heppigirl
Nate is not dangerous! He's a character in a game.
He is utterly annoying, and yes, I would love to drop him and the princess on an island somewhere and leave them stranded... I can see a romance between Nate and the Princess developing. Two characters THAT annoying deserve each other :) BUT the whole point is that Nate is the anti-hero. Or, the whole point is that it is fun to create someone so universally slappable..
Also, Ken, I don't believe he means well :) His motivations are entirely treasurecentric.. but as long as he keeps finding me treasure, I'll keep saving him :)
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2013 at 4:43 PM
Ruth Orozco
Nate is an adrenalin junkie who will gladly light the fuse then hand you the stick of dynamite...he will get all of our avatars killed if we let him! Fortunately, we have our lucky trinkets...(that started out a lot more dramatic in my head ;->)
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2013 at 9:55 AM
Ken Layden
Haven't you noticed though that he almost always gives all of the treasure to the BushWhacker. I think he just wants to make friends. Maybe the real treasure he is searching for is the treasure of friendship. ;)
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2013 at 12:24 PM
Andy
@Ken: Well said, Ken :) I like Nate for his treasures :D
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2013 at 12:50 PM
MT
Luca, I'm beating my brains trying to solve the rebus but I think it might be naughty in English. :)
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2013 at 4:09 PM
heppigirl
*looks at Ken*
*gigglesnort*

This forum needs like buttons - I keep wanting to like comments (like Ruth's) and I can't! Now... back to the tower...
Lvl 246 "Socialite"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2013 at 5:50 AM
Vivianita Gordita
Nate is annoying, but he gives good loot. I hope he had a fun date with the moose girl on valentines day lol.
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2013 at 12:51 PM
Luca D'Agostini
Anna, the princess has an excuse for her "evil" actions (or at least she says so), Nate is born that way (or he fell from the cradle, I don't know).

Ken, he give me all the treasure because otherwise I might kill him (with the dynamite he loves so much)... I mean, I deserve it since he didn't lift a finger.

Michelle, the rebus is not naughty (more like blasphemous but not naughty XD).
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2013 at 1:02 PM
Ken Layden
Nate usually gives all of the treasure.
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2013 at 1:32 PM
MT
Luca: Blasphemy, excellent. I think I got it then! University Italian 101 for the win. :D
Lvl 220 "Brewmaster"
162 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2013 at 6:43 PM
Bob Woods
Personally, I want to see Nate get his brains eaten by Agent Coulson! Oh yeah, and that spoiled Princess as well.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2013 at 9:12 AM
Last Edited August 15th 2013 at 9:12 AM
Ken Layden
That would be a brutal end to the adventures of Nate Dragon.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2013 at 12:25 PM
Joe Gosselin
well, it Nate's brain is as efficient that the one of Homer Simpson in an Halloween episode, the zombie will just poke his head and go searching at another place.
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2013 at 4:24 PM
Luca D'Agostini
If you ask me, the zombie already ate anything edible in there a long time ago, then reclosed his head. No one noticed the difference.