Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Dear Devs - Future Events
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 1:44 PM
Carlene Paquette
Hey Devs, it would be great if future events could be programmed so that we don't have so much endless clicking to spend the tokens that we collect. I loved the BBQ station in the last event for that. The COOK EVERYTHING option ROCKED. I'd like to see something similar in other events.

At this point I've finished my Carnival tasks and have 432 tickets collected and no patience to spend them all 4 at a time at the games booths. I can hardly wait for the event to end and the tickets to stop cropping up when I whack bushes. Thanks for listening
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 2:10 PM
LadyWizard
Carlene I think only reason this one COULDN'T be is due to the extreme random nature of the rigged games
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 9:01 PM
Carlene Paquette
I just really want to be able to spend 40 or 50 tokens at a time. Maybe not all the tokens on one game. But just let me spend more than 4 each time.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 9:17 AM
Ken Layden
We have received a lot of feedback about this and I appreciate that you guys let us know. It is important to us that you guys enjoy the events and want to participate in them so I am sure this is something we will review.
Post by Justin Stocks deleted August 7th 2013 at 9:18 AM
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 1:43 PM
Carlene Paquette
Thanks so much for taking this into consideration. As someone who plays multiple games, there is only so much time to spend on each one. So efforts to streamline things are very much appreciated.