Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Unlock the Power!
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2013 at 2:51 PM
Ken Layden
A new series of quests is available in the Commons from the Mysterious Knight who appeared after you finished building the Detective Agency. Completing the quest line will update the Commons with something new and unlock a whole new way to power up your character! Be the first of your friends to discover what this exciting update contains!

------

Post all your questions/comments about these new quests here.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2013 at 3:30 PM
Jean Davis
Can you tell us something about Runes, please?
Lvl 178 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
83 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2013 at 5:38 PM
Marc Levac
Is the knight Beric Dondarrion? lol Negdry...
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2013 at 12:37 AM
Jean Davis
He is Bothro, knight to Wackius IV (Bush Whacker 4????)
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2013 at 3:32 PM
jpl77
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Runesocketing
Lvl 336 "Little Kid Scarer"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 3:33 AM
Kaysee Baldwin
If you find a rune, but don't equip it into your sword, does the timer for it start when you find it or not until you equip it ?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 5:59 AM
Raymond
When you start using it since the timer interface is the slot in the Knights space.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 9:05 AM
Last Edited August 6th 2013 at 10:34 AM
Ken Layden
@Jean -We will be making some community posts about runes and their uses Jean to help players get used to this new addition to the game.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 12:33 PM
Joe Gosselin
@Kaysee : nope, if the rune is NOT equipped, it will not expire, you can look at the time of each rune in the tab section of the Brown bag menu.
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 1:17 PM
Last Edited August 6th 2013 at 1:18 PM
Jean Davis
Can you take a rune out once you have equipped it - like when you're not playing?

I keep going back to the Commons to get the quest to look for a 3rd rune, but nothing is coming up. I think I maybe made a mistake by purchasing the slot before the rune? It's already been over 24 hrs since I turned in my last rocks.

ADD: Do we look for rocks daily?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 3:06 PM
Raymond
you can't take one out, that would make them being 'short lived' meaningless, but if you have others, better ones, you can destroy one in its slot and replace it with the better one.
as for the daily quests. I get the impression that they might be different ones. and my 20 hour mark has not happened yet.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 5:20 PM
Joe Gosselin
@Jean, you can stock more than 3 runes but equip only a limit of 3 (just finished my building this morning, completed the 20 rock quest + got 3 random small runes in bushes for a total of 5 runes the first day).
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 6:27 PM
Last Edited August 6th 2013 at 6:29 PM
Raymond
by 'stock' he means accumulate and save for future use. Like Trinkets and Pets and so on there is an apparent infinite number you can eventually get.
I have 3 in use, had replaced one of those with a better one and have one I'll use or not use when these expire, its action is something that doesn't appeal to me so I might never use it but will if I only have 2 others to use too.
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 6:43 PM
tabzilla
Not a big fan of the red "Empty" notification that appears above my garden timer when I have a free socket in my weapon. Especially since it isn't replaced with a countdown timer when my sockets are filled, it just disappears.
Lvl 336 "Little Kid Scarer"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2013 at 11:23 PM
Kaysee Baldwin
Thank you Joe.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 9:11 AM
Ken Layden
@Tabitha- Thank you for the feedback.

There will be some community posts made to help players use and understand the rune system. Stay tuned!
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 1:56 PM
Ken Layden
Questions specifically about Runes can directed here:

http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=8031