Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
confused
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2013 at 6:44 PM
Nick Smith
FB get tokens.On kong they can earn BBs. Both get friend whacks.

Why do we get none of this on AG?
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2013 at 1:07 AM
Ben Strijker
maybe you got higher energy pool or higher energy generation? maybe things for you are cheaper? I am an FB-player so actually I have no idea I am just hoping to add to your confusing.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2013 at 9:45 AM
Ken Layden
The game has been balanced for each platform that we have the game on. Which means small differences between them to make them equally enjoyable for all players.
Lvl 154 "Dedicated Trophy Hunter"
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2013 at 10:02 PM
Damita Andrews
on the vacation island i have done alot of work since it was developed and i only have 5 tokens to show for it, i would like to know what on earth happen to the rest of my tokens and why are they disappearing????!!!!
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2013 at 10:05 PM
Damita Andrews
also, why do we only get 3 tokens a day, it is going to take forever to be able to get anything from that store... so long that's its just not worth the wait, everything cost 100 tokens or more and 3 tokens a day it will take a whole month and 3 weeks to obtain 1 item and that's IF you play everyday
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2013 at 11:18 PM
LadyWizard
Only things costing 100 are poot, moonstone, and the sword the energy can be cheaper
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2013 at 5:44 AM
Raymond
yup, the only things worthwhile to buy cost 100. you want them then you hav e to work for them.
if you only have 5 then you bought something, either something worthwhile like poot or the sword or that gem, or you wasted your hard earned tokens on energy.

yup, its designed for you to spend a month there playing to get your things. don't like that then don't play.

there are people who have had their kids play particularily distasteful parts of some games for them.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2013 at 9:19 AM
Last Edited July 30th 2013 at 9:21 AM
Ken Layden
@Damita you said your tokens have been disappearing? Spending tokens is the only way to use them.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2013 at 2:24 AM
Damita Andrews
i couldnt afford to buy anything in the first place so i know i didnt buy anything and if i didnt buy anything what else happened to them?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2013 at 5:51 AM
Raymond
I think you can buy Energy on Amicus for as little as 3 island tokens. We are saying that you must have spent them on something if they have gone missing, things just don't disappear.
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2013 at 10:05 AM
Ken Layden
@Damita -If you have not purchased anything with tokens please submit a ticket so it can be checked for you. Thank you.