Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Carnival Event 2013!
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2013 at 3:31 AM
Luca D'Agostini
x Ken Layden: there already was a bacon event (a day only).
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2013 at 4:13 AM
Jo Helmers
going by the wiki the chocolate bars are the last thing to get for William's sweet tooth? is this right?
If so then i have done this last one, but no energy pack for completing
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2013 at 6:01 AM
Raymond
really, is chocolate the 8'th thing? I don't think so, by my profile it looks like it's the 5'th thing for the sweet tooth achievement. several more days left for that, and possibly harder and harder because of rarer and rarer drops as they have been getting....
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2013 at 9:01 AM
Last Edited July 31st 2013 at 9:02 AM
Ken Layden
@Luca - I am hoping for an event that lives to up the majesty of the Bacon Pancake, not simple bacon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eO5U_uN7DQ

https://www.google.ca/search?q=bacon+pancakes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=yDT5Uey-EoaAiwLcuIC4Cw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=1075
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2013 at 2:00 PM
Ben Strijker
@Ken; maybe you should suggest it and put it on "the list" a mythical place were ideas of this community should appear.

Kinda like writing a letter to santa, you can ask for the world but you won't know if you will get it untill the update (unwrapping of presents)
678 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2013 at 3:39 PM
jpl77
http://youtu.be/PnCVZozHTG8 PANCAKES!
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2013 at 7:29 AM
Marci Wilson
Raymond, finding soda is after chocolate bars. That one just opened. I'm not sure what else is available after that.

As for needing friends to assist with the rigging, it IS possible to Ace a game without assistance. I was able to Ace the Duck Game before any of my friends responded.

I am curious what is required to earn the Big Time Bonus Buyer award. I have not noticed any bonus packs anywhere. Is this something that occurs after purchasing all the customization items?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2013 at 7:47 AM
Last Edited August 1st 2013 at 7:51 AM
Raymond
my 7'th will open in a few hours.
licorice is the 6'th. and it's hard, well for me it was hard, chocolate was not hard at all, I power multiplied over 10 at a time twice.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2013 at 9:20 AM
Ken Layden
The Bonus Packs become available after purchasing the other Carnival items.
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2013 at 1:44 PM
Luca D'Agostini
Deep fried ice-cream? After all those licorices, chocolates, candy apples, etc? That little kid is a filthy pig indeed!
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2013 at 4:34 PM
Ruth Orozco
Yeah, the rigging of games seems to be, like many other methods of odds improvement, unnecessary since it's possible to ace the games without help. Last year, it took days to ace any of the games, this year I was able to ace each game within a handful of tries. Randomness abounds...
Lvl 282 "Expert Bush Whacker"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2013 at 7:31 PM
Gator Sarah
William with his sweet tooth about pissed me off, but I finally finished feeding the greedy little brat! lol
Lvl 164 "Sleuth"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2013 at 4:18 AM
Elizabeth Mack
I won the 8 token at all 4 games and no energy pack, am I missing something?
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2013 at 7:24 AM
Ben Strijker
Elizabeth are you sure? You can check it by talking to each of the 4 game hosts and ask if you have won the 8 tokens. If you have check your inventory maybe you have missed it from being dropped.

If none of these things check out then you have to submit a ticket I think.
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2013 at 1:31 PM
Lisa Croke
I thought the reward for winning 8 tokens at all 4 games was a new title unlock, not an energy pack.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2013 at 1:53 PM
Ben Strijker
Now that you mention it Lisa; You are right it is a Title you unlock for getting 8 tokens on all games.
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 2:04 PM
Naomi Hunt
anyone else notice the payouts for Pro toss have dropped the last couple of days?
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 3:08 PM
Luca D'Agostini
... really? I don't think. I play only pro toss and it gives me the same amount of tokens, no change in the last days.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 9:19 PM
Ruth Orozco
Who do I have to thank profusely that the mad scientist at the teleporter has stopped playing bongos (or whatever he was supposed to be doing...)??!! Was driving me absolutely bananas!!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2013 at 9:56 PM
Raymond
made me look.

blame or thank your own computer, or network, or flash, or configuration since he's still doing it on mine. I won't tell you what it is that I think he's doing.