Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Nate's Agrabush Adevnture!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 22nd 2013 at 3:40 PM
Last Edited July 22nd 2013 at 3:43 PM
Raymond
Nick, I must be playing the game wrong, LOL.
I never have anything lower in the game to finish other then some SBA's when I was very low myself. I always finish a zone before heading on to a next zone, in most cases that is absolutely necessary anyway. But sometimes, twice, I have had a single custom item to get before being complete in a zone. And it takes less then a half a day to get that.
As for SBA's and Nates, and now Kane's too. I do those as they come up. Doesn't in any way interfere with my getting to the Flux and being able to do the flux at least 3 dozen times before the next update.

Ken, the switches in this Nates adventure are totally unmovable, as others have mentioned. Did you see those mentions? I don't know about others but I really, REALLY hate having to load and reload this game even just one time more then once.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 23rd 2013 at 12:16 AM
Ben Strijker
@Raymond; I just had to reload once just to get Nate back.

@Ken; I think Jesse wants a map were the whole of Nate's adventure play's so that she does not "mis use" energy.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 23rd 2013 at 5:08 AM
Raymond
Yes Ben, thanks, but I know that, I had read the whole thread completely, that's why I mentioned my particular hatred, I want to assist others in not having to have to do something so unnecessary and actually painful for me, if Ken didn't read that then that is not on the 'list' and that won't get fixed.

I'll elaborate. It actually takes me a few minutes to shut down, I HAVE to use task manager to close the flash task(s), and plugin task(s), and even the browser occasionally has to be closed, then it takes several more minutes to actually reload. I have uninstalled flash and installed it just to try to get it to behave a little better but its not flash, its this programs use of flash, look at it yourself on your own computer, perhaps you don't notice but its totally apparent on my little underpowered netbook. This app make horrid used of flash, its totally leaky and just plain programmed wrong, not as wrong as bw1 was, because one can only hope they got some new programmers for this. Oh, and yes I had cleared flash cache a few times since this Nates adventure came out, I do that at least a few times for each update of any kind and at least once a week.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 23rd 2013 at 9:08 AM
Ken Layden
@Ben Thank you for the response Ben.